Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it.

Discus and support Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it. in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; [img] My car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by redstonesb, Nov 2, 2018.

1. redstonesb
    redstonesb Guest

Found a bug with Forza 4, but I don't know how to report it. [​IMG]
    My
    car got stuck on some invisible rock or something I tried to get it off for around five minutes. but in the end had to restart the game. I couldn't figure out were to report the bug, so I thought I would just report it here.

:)

redstonesb, Nov 2, 2018
  2. Halo 4 worst Halo Ever......

No i don't think, but i think Halo 3 is the best halo ever, halo 4 is a great game but i am facing alot of bugs and problems and i don't know how to report it

for me Bungie way better than 343 but 343 still great and halo 4 still there first game

RBxMonsterKill, Nov 2, 2018
  3. Halo 4 worst Halo Ever......

[quote user="F4T4L ER0RR"]

No i don't think, but i think Halo 3 is the best halo ever, halo 4 is a great game but i am facing alot of bugs and problems and i don't know how to report it

for me Bungie way better than 343 but 343 still great and halo 4 still there first game

[/quote]

Majority of staff in 343i is Bungie.

Undeadfire Zero, Nov 2, 2018
  4. XBF Nestor S
    XBF Nestor S Guest

Hey Redstone thanks for bringing this issue to us!

We recommend checking out the
    Forza Forums
    as this particular issue has been addressed. Give it a shot and let us know if we can further assist in this or any other issue or inquiry!

XBF Nestor S, Nov 2, 2018
  5. You could also send a Tweet to Playground Games @WeArePlayground.

coco meat train, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Jurgen1488
    Jurgen1488 Guest
    Hold the Xbox Button until the Shut Down Window appears and you find the item to report a problem.

Jurgen1488, Nov 2, 2018
  7. Frathos
    Frathos Guest
    I think the Report a problem option is only available if one has installed the Xbox Insider app from the XBL store first.

Frathos, Nov 2, 2018
  8. Frathos
    Frathos Guest

FH4 includes an option to reset your car position when you get it stuck somewhere that you can't get it out of (eg on a rock with wheels off the ground, wedged somewhere etc). Have you tried using this feature? If not, open the Home menu with the Select
    (aka hamburger) button and then press LS to reset Car Position (if you look at bottom left of screen it's listed there to the right of Y Horizon Convoy).

Happy racing!

Frathos, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: