Foul text message issue.

Discus and support Foul text message issue. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I filed a compliant against someone who sent me a disgusting hateful message for no reason. I blocked communications and spoke to a customer service... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Cevni Jetnu, May 15, 2014.

1. Cevni Jetnu
    Cevni Jetnu Guest

Foul text message issue.

I filed a compliant against someone who sent me a disgusting hateful message for no reason. I blocked communications and spoke to a customer service rep via chat. They asked me to also post a thread on this forum so the enforcement team could look over it.
    I don't know that I should rename the offender here or wait to be asked or if the information is already tied to the report made with my gamertag.

:)

Cevni Jetnu, May 15, 2014
  2. Galeteya
    Galeteya Guest
    Continual Foul Messages

Understood. Thank you for the hasty reply - I'll refrain from the messages in the future.

Galeteya, May 15, 2014
  3. Galeteya
    Galeteya Guest
    Continual Foul Messages

**UPDATE**

I've blocked them. But I sure as hell don't want this guy harrassing other people.

Galeteya, May 15, 2014
  4. BongKaos
    BongKaos Guest

Foul text message issue.

Do Not name the offender. It will be deleted anyway.

You have already done what you can.... It's best to just move on.

No need to keep tabs with the offending player, just play on without them.

Thanks for the report!!!! The XBLPET is looking into the situation and will take care of the issue if needed.

GOOD LUCK!!!

BongKaos, May 15, 2014
  5. BongKaos Win User

Foul text message issue.

Do Not name the offender. It will be deleted anyway.

You have already done what you can.... It's best to just move on.

No need to keep tabs with the offending player, just play on without them.

Thanks for the report!!!! The XBLPET is looking into the situation and will take care of the issue if needed.

GOOD LUCK!!!
  6. Galeteya Win User

Continual Foul Messages

**UPDATE**

I've blocked them. But I sure as hell don't want this guy harrassing other people.
  7. Galeteya Win User

Continual Foul Messages

Understood. Thank you for the hasty reply - I'll refrain from the messages in the future.
  8. VASHTA NER4DA Win User

Continual Foul Messages

In this case you seem to have done everything I would advise, report the user, and block communications. The Enforcement team will investigate all reports filed and act accordingly. I would also suggest in the future, Don't send the user you are reporting
    a message telling them you have reported them. It likely will save you from further harassment.
  9. Opiate Addict Win User

Help. Mic shows "muted" in every game

You have to check the text and comm settings on your account. If you're clear there, then you might have been suspended

(from in-game chat) for comm issues, such as foul language or bad sportsmanship. LIVE players won't hesitate to report your obscene language and immature conduct.
Thema:

Foul text message issue.

1. Foul text message issue. - Similar Threads - Foul text message

2. Foul language via text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul language via text: I wish you guys blocked all foul language entirely on Xbox Live, via text, just like Rockstar Games does through their iN game text messagiNg system that players use via iFruit cell phone....
  3. Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install"): Hace algunos años compré la primera versión de xbox one, venia un juego incluido con la consola por medio de un código. Hice el canje del código del juego con mi cuenta y de vez en cuando lo...
  4. Foul langauge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Foul langauge: Gamer tag TookieTookie711 uses foul language towards women in chat parties. 199e3873-c36d-45d6-b855-d7c6ae39239c
  5. Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support: Son purchase DLC and entered code on his new Xbox One. Nothing downloaded. Checked everywhere web site said to check. Tried to enter again, response was code already used. Called Microsoft...
  6. Continual Foul Messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continual Foul Messages: I was told by a customer service rep to post this here for Enforcement? I'm being walked through how to block this person (I'm not familiar with the 'friends list'/familiar areas of the Xbox One...
  7. I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...: I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and I will try to monitor/ retain my foul...
  8. Foul language.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul language.: To whom this applies too. If someone says FU and you report them.. do is all a favor and pls get of the internet. I have been banned from communications for simply saying (typing fu) to a player...
  9. My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...: I am sorry for the rude comments i made i was no alone in these encounters allow me to party chat please i really want to continue business with microsoft is my tag please...
  10. Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum: Today, I was appauled and horrified by the behaviour of a gamer towards fellow gamers in a game of Fifa15 on Xbox One. It was in a lobby of a Pro Clubs Drop In game before the start of the match....