Foul language.

Discus and support Foul language. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom this applies too. If someone says FU and you report them.. do is all a favor and pls get of the internet. I have been banned from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by XToxicPandaXx, Feb 15, 2017.

1. Foul language.

To whom this applies too. If someone says FU and you report them.. do is all a favor and pls get of the internet. I have been banned from communications for simply saying (typing fu) to a player who has betrayed me.. And cussed me out..(I don't report people
    for cussing mainly because it's the freaking internet) but he got his buddies to report me on communications. MS please rework this b.s. reporting system.. You cannot and should not control people like this..if so just stop putting any cussing on your systems

:)

XToxicPandaXx, Feb 15, 2017
  2. SickboyWPG
    SickboyWPG Guest
    Foul Language?

No one but you has access to that information so don't worry about it.

SickboyWPG, Feb 15, 2017
  3. SiegeCaptain
    SiegeCaptain Guest
    Foul Language?

I do not use a mic. My "rep" on live is indicating a negative percentage. Can I have that percentage removed?

SiegeCaptain, Feb 15, 2017
  4. Foul language.

Sorry. I'm a little flusterd because..qhen people really need to be banned nothing happens at all. but people that don't do anything and use only one blasted cuss word does. For example Back in the 360 yrs back I beat a guy on Halo. He sent me voice messages
    saying "fu jap..kill yourself." replayed asking why he was like that reply was like "non of your d business. I'm fing glad we bombed your ancestors pos" I reported him and told my friends what he's done and showed them them messages so they reported him as
    well.. I even called Xbox and played his messages over the phone...guess what he was never banned.

5. Sorry once again...honestly I'm more than mad I'm upset..my friends moved and I only get to talk with them or get together with them on Xbox..yeah it's lame. I work 6 days a week when I get home I want to play with and talk with friends to relieve stress
    and have fun.

What I'm trying to say I'm going be have so much stress for 2 weeks ...oh the other 2 times I suppose was typing fu to others. whilst they tell me to kill myself am such but they don't get banned.

6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you guys don't simply understand read the terms of use

It doesn't matter what game you are on

You must keep it clean

You violate the terms of use you will be punished

There is no what's or if about it

It isn't rocket science you have to abide by the rules of Xbox live and most of the net and yes other gaming services do enforce the same rules

ngocphi, Feb 15, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    you will never R know if they got banned as you are not privy to their private info

Enforcement doesn't talk or discus private info about anothrr customer

ngocphi, Feb 15, 2017
  8. Mister Beep
    Mister Beep Guest

Foul language.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Mister Beep, Oct 31, 2018
  9. XToxicPandaXx Win User

Foul language.

Sorry once again...honestly I'm more than mad I'm upset..my friends moved and I only get to talk with them or get together with them on Xbox..yeah it's lame. I work 6 days a week when I get home I want to play with and talk with friends to relieve stress
    and have fun.

What I'm trying to say I'm going be have so much stress for 2 weeks ...oh the other 2 times I suppose was typing fu to others. whilst they tell me to kill myself am such but they don't get banned.
  10. XToxicPandaXx Win User

Foul language.

Sorry. I'm a little flusterd because..qhen people really need to be banned nothing happens at all. but people that don't do anything and use only one blasted cuss word does. For example Back in the 360 yrs back I beat a guy on Halo. He sent me voice messages
    saying "fu jap..kill yourself." replayed asking why he was like that reply was like "non of your d business. I'm fing glad we bombed your ancestors pos" I reported him and told my friends what he's done and showed them them messages so they reported him as
    well.. I even called Xbox and played his messages over the phone...guess what he was never banned.
  11. SickboyWPG Win User

Foul Language?

No one but you has access to that information so don't worry about it.
  12. Rebelled Win User

Foul Language?

that percentage matters about asmuch as your "rating".. so no you can't have it removed. and it won't change *** in anything.
  13. Mister Beep Win User

Foul language.

Hey there,

Thanks for posting! We're unable to assist with Enforcement related inquiries here on the Xbox Support forums. The primary
    place for further information will be our Xbox Enforcement page while signed-in.

If you have any other Xbox Support questions, please feel free to post up a new thread.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox
    Forum Guidelines
    for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.
Thema:

Foul language.

1. Foul language. - Similar Threads - Foul language

2. Foul language via text

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul language via text: I wish you guys blocked all foul language entirely on Xbox Live, via text, just like Rockstar Games does through their iN game text messagiNg system that players use via iFruit cell phone....
  3. Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install")

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Falta juego en "listos para instalar" (Mod Translation: Foul play in "ready to install"): Hace algunos años compré la primera versión de xbox one, venia un juego incluido con la consola por medio de un código. Hice el canje del código del juego con mi cuenta y de vez en cuando lo...
  4. Foul langauge

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Foul langauge: Gamer tag TookieTookie711 uses foul language towards women in chat parties. 199e3873-c36d-45d6-b855-d7c6ae39239c
  5. Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lack of any support from Microsoft/foul treatment of 10yr old by tech support: Son purchase DLC and entered code on his new Xbox One. Nothing downloaded. Checked everywhere web site said to check. Tried to enter again, response was code already used. Called Microsoft...
  6. Continual Foul Messages

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Continual Foul Messages: I was told by a customer service rep to post this here for Enforcement? I'm being walked through how to block this person (I'm not familiar with the 'friends list'/familiar areas of the Xbox One...
  7. I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am sorry for my foul behaviour/message I believe I do not deserve a ban and it should be ...: I am sorry for my foul language of one of my messages I believe that i should not be receiving by this ban and that I could be removed if possible and I will try to monitor/ retain my foul...
  8. My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My name is dustin grimm i just wanted to clarify i am sorry for using foul language on the ...: I am sorry for the rude comments i made i was no alone in these encounters allow me to party chat please i really want to continue business with microsoft is my tag please...
  9. Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Gamer hurling foul and abusive at a 7 year old kid, then his Mum: Today, I was appauled and horrified by the behaviour of a gamer towards fellow gamers in a game of Fifa15 on Xbox One. It was in a lobby of a Pro Clubs Drop In game before the start of the match....
  10. Foul text message issue.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Foul text message issue.: I filed a compliant against someone who sent me a disgusting hateful message for no reason. I blocked communications and spoke to a customer service rep via chat. They asked me to also post a...