Forza7 system drop me out after each race

Discus and support Forza7 system drop me out after each race in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AOS44, Nov 22, 2020.

1. AOS44
    AOS44 Guest

When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from the seccion,,,, and I have to start again, this issue happen many times

:)

AOS44, Nov 22, 2020
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

Hardwire drops out after each battle

Hey there Maxwell!

Good question.

Well, it could be due to a number of variables.

You might need a new ethernet cable or maybe something is up with the channel the wire is plugged into.

The best kind of way to make sure that it's not your modem is to try your console with another hardwire connection.

Give that a shot and let us know if that worked. Also, for some more helpful info, check out our

Connection solution

Hope this was helpful!

Thanks for reading!
  3. eduscxbox Win User

Hello
    MaxwellInnes
    , if it works fine under Wireless than there is a chance that your ethernet cable is at fault. Could you please try another cable and see if the issue remains?

hope it helps,

best regards.
  4. xbox24ru Win User

Hi there have you checked your ISP provider for any issues regarding your internet connection or checked your router for information what caused the outage via DSL or ADSL or Fibre connection as you mention your WIFI connection works but not when you plug
    in a ethernet cable, normally when you plug in the ethernet cable your connection becomes faster and has a high ping state with wifi you only get the maximum it can provide,

I would look at what router you have and check that everything is set up correctly and also check your router firewall as well just in case and run network diagnostics on your connection.

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Alec
  5. Patrick M. Martin Win User

How to leave campaign mode

You have to play a few races before you can exit out to the menu system. After a few races are completed you should see a quit option before the race.
  6. FAKIR101 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 Ranked games

have you tried reaching out to forza on twitter, thrtr were helpful when I had issues with forza7
Thema:

1. Forza7 system drop me out after each race - Similar Threads - Forza7 system drop

2. Forza7 EOL - token

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 EOL - token: Aparently Forza7 is EOL and I cannot play multiplayer anymore (Xbox360 PC). As I didn't receive a token the webpage tells me to contact XBOX support. But there's no way to get in contact with...
  3. Forza7 won't load on PC -

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza7 won't load on PC -: Since a couple of days I Forza 7 won't load on my PC. Error message: Loading failed. Unknown error. Try again later. It's been like this for 3-4 days. Starting the game from Microsoft store...
  4. Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7: I recently noticed that my Forza7 is not sending images to the Forza Hub nor allowing me to import designs to Horizon 4. Horizon 4 is sending them to the Hub just fine, anyone else with this issue...
  5. Forza7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forza7: Hallo wie und wo kann ich meine freigegebenen videos im internet ansehen? wie muss ich da vorgehen? 46509ce9-985a-4583-9afa-7ae86ef36dc1
  6. How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7: How do you get rid of txt to chat or txt to speak in the corner of Forza7 I didn't put it there I dont want it there and no1 else I know has it so why have I? e31644e4-d4e2-4690-98e5-6a74aec6be06
  7. Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB: Why are you making game updates that are the whole game???? I have weak internet connection, I got Xbox one X and wanted to play games in amazing 4K but instead I had to wait 2 days to download...
  8. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.: I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I go to the multiplayer Lobby. They just don't...
  9. Forza7 split screen sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 split screen sound issues: since the july 10th update engine sound replaced by formula e sound after light contact/damage to car (both cars), any advice? Thankyou 6d2707d5-5b9e-45cb-a163-910509167096
  10. Forza7 no sound when in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7 no sound when in game: Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now......