Forza7 split screen sound issues

Discus and support Forza7 split screen sound issues in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; since the july 10th update engine sound replaced by formula e sound after light contact/damage to car (both cars), any advice? Thankyou... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Andygloves, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Andygloves
    Andygloves Guest

since the july 10th update engine sound replaced by formula e sound after light contact/damage to car (both cars), any advice?

Thankyou

:)

Andygloves, Jul 29, 2018
  2. Forza7 no sound when in game

Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now...

maxoverdrive66, Jul 29, 2018
  3. VOWLESY1984
    VOWLESY1984 Guest
    Split screen issues

same problem here. Sort it out

VOWLESY1984, Jul 29, 2018
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

{Parity}, Jul 29, 2018
  5. {Parity} Win User

6. PhDPeddler Win User

What games are you planning on getting soon?

ok, sounds good. what about split-screen for the wife??
  7. Tarnend Win User

Split Screen Issue

to add to the earlier message, also maybe you need to be online for the 4 player split screen to work? does the game state that 4 player split screen is available?
  8. JuyetYuyet Win User

Split Screen Issue

The system and the game (COD: Black Ops 4) are fully updated.
  9. Etag_Mixer Win User

Split Screen Issue

Hi there,

A little more info may be helpful here:

What game is it?

What console do you have? (OG XBOX One, S or X?)

Is the console fully up to date?

Have all game updates been applied?

There could be known issues with the game depending on the version of the console you have
Thema:

1. Forza7 split screen sound issues - Similar Threads - Forza7 split screen

2. Forza7 EOL - token

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 EOL - token: Aparently Forza7 is EOL and I cannot play multiplayer anymore (Xbox360 PC). As I didn't receive a token the webpage tells me to contact XBOX support. But there's no way to get in contact with...
  3. Forza7 system drop me out after each race

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 system drop me out after each race: When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from the seccion,,,, and I have to start again,...
  4. Forza7 won't load on PC -

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza7 won't load on PC -: Since a couple of days I Forza 7 won't load on my PC. Error message: Loading failed. Unknown error. Try again later. It's been like this for 3-4 days. Starting the game from Microsoft store...
  5. Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7: I recently noticed that my Forza7 is not sending images to the Forza Hub nor allowing me to import designs to Horizon 4. Horizon 4 is sending them to the Hub just fine, anyone else with this issue...
  6. Forza7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forza7: Hallo wie und wo kann ich meine freigegebenen videos im internet ansehen? wie muss ich da vorgehen? 46509ce9-985a-4583-9afa-7ae86ef36dc1
  7. How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7: How do you get rid of txt to chat or txt to speak in the corner of Forza7 I didn't put it there I dont want it there and no1 else I know has it so why have I? e31644e4-d4e2-4690-98e5-6a74aec6be06
  8. Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB: Why are you making game updates that are the whole game???? I have weak internet connection, I got Xbox one X and wanted to play games in amazing 4K but instead I had to wait 2 days to download...
  9. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.: I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I go to the multiplayer Lobby. They just don't...
  10. Forza7 no sound when in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7 no sound when in game: Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now......