Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

Discus and support Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by o1tSvOn4nDr3w1o, Jun 10, 2018.

1. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I go to the multiplayer Lobby. They just don't show up in my garage at all when I'm in multiplayer lobbies and
    I can't race them. Tried x box support, no luck so far. What the...

:)

o1tSvOn4nDr3w1o, Jun 10, 2018
  2. forza motorsport 7 car pass not active ?

i recently purchased forza7 standard edition , and today purchased forza 7 car pass and did not recive any cars or information on if the pack is active it just say owned . please help , im on windows 10

silvermoonarea, Jun 10, 2018
  3. forza 7 car pass not working

i recently purchased forza7 standard edition , and today purchased forza 7 car pass and did not receive any cars or information on if the pack is active. it just say owned . please help , im on windows 10

silvermoonarea, Jun 10, 2018
  4. LegoNinja187 Win User

Forza Horizon 4 - LEGO - Expansion - Thoughts and Opinions Please.

I can now race Lego Cars in Horizon, I can't wait, I love Lego, and I love racing, this so awesome, and I never even saw it coming. I can't wait to get in and race some Lego cars :)
  5. CLAY GRYPHON Win User

April DLC

1997 Volvo 850 R (estate-wagon) !!!........ your kidding me right !!! and only one R3 car , If I hadn't got the season pass I wouldn't have bothered with this lot . Aren't there enough pointless cars in this game. Why can't they bring out some more vintage
    race cars or some single seater race cars or maybe some Karts!
  6. GODofH3LLfire 2 Win User

American Street muscle hopper

And to top it off , I see some of the cars that I can't get to qualify racing against me .
  7. OG Pooh Win User

Finally

I kind of jump around in the game. I'll do some season races, then randomly race some events from the list. I really can't stand the actual racing in the game. As Khronokai put it, the AI is too retarded & easy to beat. My main focus in FM4 is buying & customizing
    the cars. When I do race, it's usually to either get a look at at my car in action or to get the affinity level up to 4 (free upgrades) for a manufacturer who's cars I just started working on. I think I'm in the middle of season 7 or 8, but in all reality,
    I couldn't care less.
  8. Patrick M. Martin Win User

The Long beach track

The Long Beach montly rivals event (track days) requires an X-class car. You'll need to purchase one of the Indy cars to race in the monthly rivals and to race in the Multiplayer Long Beach Challenge lobby.

If you want to race a car you already own on Long Beach you can pick a car, go to rivals, choose the rivals list for your car's class, and pick one of the Long Beach tracks.

...or you can just do some racing in free play.
Thema:

Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

1. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded. - Similar Threads - Forza7 can't race

2. Forza7 EOL - token

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 EOL - token: Aparently Forza7 is EOL and I cannot play multiplayer anymore (Xbox360 PC). As I didn't receive a token the webpage tells me to contact XBOX support. But there's no way to get in contact with...
  3. Forza7 system drop me out after each race

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 system drop me out after each race: When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from the seccion,,,, and I have to start again,...
  4. Forza7 won't load on PC -

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza7 won't load on PC -: Since a couple of days I Forza 7 won't load on my PC. Error message: Loading failed. Unknown error. Try again later. It's been like this for 3-4 days. Starting the game from Microsoft store...
  5. Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7: I recently noticed that my Forza7 is not sending images to the Forza Hub nor allowing me to import designs to Horizon 4. Horizon 4 is sending them to the Hub just fine, anyone else with this issue...
  6. Forza7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forza7: Hallo wie und wo kann ich meine freigegebenen videos im internet ansehen? wie muss ich da vorgehen? 46509ce9-985a-4583-9afa-7ae86ef36dc1
  7. How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7: How do you get rid of txt to chat or txt to speak in the corner of Forza7 I didn't put it there I dont want it there and no1 else I know has it so why have I? e31644e4-d4e2-4690-98e5-6a74aec6be06
  8. Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB: Why are you making game updates that are the whole game???? I have weak internet connection, I got Xbox one X and wanted to play games in amazing 4K but instead I had to wait 2 days to download...
  9. Forza7 split screen sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 split screen sound issues: since the july 10th update engine sound replaced by formula e sound after light contact/damage to car (both cars), any advice? Thankyou 6d2707d5-5b9e-45cb-a163-910509167096
  10. Forza7 no sound when in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7 no sound when in game: Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now......