Forza7 EOL - token

Discus and support Forza7 EOL - token in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Aparently Forza7 is EOL and I cannot play multiplayer anymore (Xbox360 PC). As I didn't receive a token the webpage tells me to contact XBOX support.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by waldman100, Nov 4, 2021.

1. waldman100
    waldman100 Guest

Forza7 EOL - token

Aparently Forza7 is EOL and I cannot play multiplayer anymore (Xbox360 PC). As I didn't receive a token the webpage tells me to contact XBOX support. But there's no way to get in contact with them: the webchat on the support page is not there, neither is phone support nor email availble.

Anyone an idea how I can get in contact with them - or how I can get the token?

Thanks in advance!

:)

waldman100, Nov 4, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Hi , so the short answer is if you got the game free on gamepass you can't play anymore ? But if you bought it you can ?
    As posted previously directly from the Forza Support page:

"If you are an Xbox Game Pass member who purchased Forza Motorsport 7 DLC (items costing $0.00 or "free" are not eligible DLC) prior to July 29th, 2021, but not the base game, you will receive a token for the game through the Xbox message center so you can continue to enjoy Forza Motorsport 7 and all its content."

So, if you played on GP and owned paid DLC prior to the end of July, then you'd receive the token
  3. ngocphi Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Yes kinda

The ops issue was not legit as he had a xbox 360 which. Is not a supported for the game

You only got a token for the full.game if you bought the dlc

You can still buy the game in retail stores just not xbox store on gamepass or marketplace
  4. ngocphi Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Well for one you couldn't have played forza 7

It's not an xbox 360 game

Nor.is multiplayer disabled

It is just mo longer sold on gamepass ultimate or xbox store

And since you don't have a xbox one or higher

The only way you could get a token on pc if you are running Windows 10 and had forza dlc purchased
  5. Nursemorph Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

I just received Forza support response. Account is suspended for 7d 😊

It happened before but this time I didn’t get an email notification so I started digging…

Many thanks for your help and additional info..
    Glad it's been resolved.....at least you know there's nothing wrong with your game now!!
  6. AlecVan Wyk Win User

Forza7 EOL - token

Hi , so the short answer is if you got the game free on gamepass you can't play anymore ? But if you bought it you can ?
Thema:

Forza7 EOL - token

1. Forza7 EOL - token - Similar Threads - Forza7 EOL token

2. Forza7 system drop me out after each race

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 system drop me out after each race: When I play Forza 7 after finish the race and I go to colect my credits, the systes desconectme, and showme a anouncment said,,,, You descconected from the seccion,,,, and I have to start again,...
  3. Forza7 won't load on PC -

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza7 won't load on PC -: Since a couple of days I Forza 7 won't load on my PC. Error message: Loading failed. Unknown error. Try again later. It's been like this for 3-4 days. Starting the game from Microsoft store...
  4. Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7: I recently noticed that my Forza7 is not sending images to the Forza Hub nor allowing me to import designs to Horizon 4. Horizon 4 is sending them to the Hub just fine, anyone else with this issue...
  5. Forza7

in XBoX on Mobile
    Forza7: Hallo wie und wo kann ich meine freigegebenen videos im internet ansehen? wie muss ich da vorgehen? 46509ce9-985a-4583-9afa-7ae86ef36dc1
  6. How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do you get rid of txt to chat in Forza7: How do you get rid of txt to chat or txt to speak in the corner of Forza7 I didn't put it there I dont want it there and no1 else I know has it so why have I? e31644e4-d4e2-4690-98e5-6a74aec6be06
  7. Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Massive size for game uodates like forza7 almost 100GB: Why are you making game updates that are the whole game???? I have weak internet connection, I got Xbox one X and wanted to play games in amazing 4K but instead I had to wait 2 days to download...
  8. Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza7- I can't race some of the cars i purchased and downloaded.: I play Forza 7. I have purchased several cars from various different car packs and downloaded them into my garage. Some of them are unavailable when I go to the multiplayer Lobby. They just don't...
  9. Forza7 split screen sound issues

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza7 split screen sound issues: since the july 10th update engine sound replaced by formula e sound after light contact/damage to car (both cars), any advice? Thankyou 6d2707d5-5b9e-45cb-a163-910509167096
  10. Forza7 no sound when in game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza7 no sound when in game: Hi.. I did a UPDATE on forza7 and now iv no sound when In game all other game's work.. just forza7 won't no sound.. if try everting and Notting.. it's like that a few day's now......