Forza Won't Launch (On Steam)

Discus and support Forza Won't Launch (On Steam) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my game randomly stopped working, my direct X and everything is fine, The game was fine just a couple of days ago and i didn't do anything to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ske_, Apr 3, 2023.

1. ske_
    ske_ Guest

Hello, my game randomly stopped working, my direct X and everything is fine, The game was fine just a couple of days ago and i didn't do anything to the files nor change any settings in my pc but out of nowhere the problem started and tried doing some steps on the website (Forza's Form) but they didn't work since they didn't work, i have attached my event logs of the game and if you could check it out and tell me how to fix it i would truly appreciate it, And It's on my (D drive) not the main drive because i like to store my games in the other drive and not take up space in the main drive but tried putting them on both drives and neither worked and uninstalling didn't work either.

This is the Files For Specs of my pc and event logs (I can't figure out)

:)

ske_, Apr 3, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: