forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do?

Discus and support forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I was trying to play forza horizon 4 and when i open it through the xbox app on my pc, it shows the logo and then everything is just grey and i cant do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by that personLV, Jan 7, 2024.

1. forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do?

I was trying to play forza horizon 4 and when i open it through the xbox app on my pc, it shows the logo and then everything is just grey and i cant do anything unless i restart my pc. Any help?

:)

that personLV, Jan 7, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi That, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to run a system scan?

Open the Terminal window by pressing the Windows Key + X and Select "Open Powershell as Administrator".

Type this command: sfc /scannow

Press Enter.

If any error is found, follow the prompts to fix it.

Then, please, repair the XBOX app installation:

Press the Windows Key+X > Select Apps > Search for XBOX > Advanced > Repair

Let me know if it works!
  3. Gimpy_P Win User

PC: Gears of War 5 will not launch.

What about optional updates like the cumulative one for august, i just updated and still wont launch
    yup, get em all, and do a restart after then check again til you get no possible updates,
  4. NOOBIABOI Win User

Microsoft store crashes (fixed) on launch after using wsreset.exe i cleared data and cache on microsoft store and nothing works. and i get error 0x80070424 when downloading games. (FIXED COMPLETELY)

do i restart my system after the first solution?

if not the setup still wont work.
  5. TheSpiralMatrix Win User

Another Xbox One Release date "leak"

[quote user="ArmyMedic75"]

uh oh which means they wont have that many games after their initial launch lineup lol

[/quote]

Honestly isint Forza 5 the only Microsoft Studios launch game?

-
  6. Nimbus_GG Win User

Unable to install Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox app for PC

Hello Mateus,

Thank you for the quick reply. After following the troubleshooting steps I was able to download Forza Horizon 5.

Unfortunately, I now am having an issue where the game is crashing consistently after it is launched. What can I do about this?

Thanks!
Thema:

1. forza wont launch after restarting it, what do i do? - Similar Threads - forza wont launch

2. Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Purchased game pass for Forza, it now wont launch: Hi there. I purchased game pass and the forza VIP pass and after a short break for a few days to my discovery the game no longer will launch. Here is what event viewer shows: Faulting application...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  4. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...
  5. my forza horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 5 wont launch: i was downloading the update 19, but when it was done it just launches for a few seconds then closes, ive tried everything in here :...
  6. Forza Horizon Wont Launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon Wont Launch: It says Error Code (FH 202) and (FH 203) But I have a better Cpu and Graphics card then the Minimum Requirement. 97dd7fab-6d13-4537-a61d-4e1a410e7137
  7. I Just changed my pc's hardware, and i tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 and it wont open

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I Just changed my pc's hardware, and i tried to launch Forza Horizon 5 and it wont open: it gives me a prompt saying " the device id of the client licensing platform license does not match the device id in the associated device license" (i translated it with google translate because...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 Wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Wont launch: I've been enjoying playing forza since release but when i tried to launch today i got an error that points to the WindowsApps path of my game and a message that says The request is not supported...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: Hi my forza 5 horizon wont launch and I get this error message now. any help please [img] cc8677b1-51ce-4454-8730-f1fcbf6538e2
  10. forza horizon 4 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 wont launch: hi i have a issue on my account and my sons account. (xbox seris) s we both play forza horizon 4 and both are games have crashed and when i restarted the game it will now not launch i have spent 3...