Forza trava a 3gb de ram [Translation - Forza hangs the 3GB of RAM]

Discus and support Forza trava a 3gb de ram [Translation - Forza hangs the 3GB of RAM] in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bom meu forza trava a 3gb de sendo que tenho 8gb com nisso nao da para abrir o jogo a tela de loading trava e fica carregando infinitamente pfv me... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by N0504, Oct 14, 2018.

1. N0504
    N0504 Guest

Bom meu forza trava a 3gb de sendo que tenho 8gb com nisso nao da para abrir o jogo a tela de loading trava e fica carregando infinitamente pfv me ajudem

[Translation - Good my Forza hangs the 3GB of being that I have 8GB with that not to open the game loading screen hangs and it gets loading infinitely PFV help me]

:)

N0504, Oct 14, 2018
  2. N0504
    N0504 Guest
    Jogos nao usam 100% da memoria ram [Games do not use 100% of memory ram]

estou usando um pc e quando vou jogar a tela loading trava e fica carregando infinitamente e quando vou ver os processos aparece que o jogo fica travado com 3gb ram e nao sai sendo que tenho 8gb e nao aparece nenhuma tela de erro

[Translation - I am using a PC and when I will play the screen loading hangs and it gets carrying infinitely and when I will see the processes pops up that the game gets stuck with 3GB RAM and does not come out being that I have 8GB and does not
    appear no error screen]

loading Screenshot

Ram Screenshot and Screenshot

N0504, Oct 14, 2018
  3. N0504
    N0504 Guest
    Jogos nao usam 100% da memoria ram [Games do not use 100% of memory ram]

O meu forza horizon 4 da um erro quando vou abrir ele trava e eu vou ver quando de memoria ele ta usando ele trava a 3gb usando 60% da minha memoria sendo que sao 8gb com isso nao consigui abrir o jogo

[Translation - My forza horizon 4 gives an error when I'm going to open it crashes and I'm going to see when by memory it's using it it locks up 3gb using 60% of my memory being 8gb with it I can not open the game]

N0504, Oct 14, 2018
  4. XBF Ezra G
    XBF Ezra G Guest

HI N0504,

Thanks for your post, if Forza is giving issues with high RAM consumption its recommended to visit the
    Forza Forums for recommendations to adjust settings and possible ways to reduce the amount of memory Forza uses.

I hope this information helps, thanks again.

XBF Ezra G, Oct 14, 2018
  5. MasTerKi3Z
    MasTerKi3Z Guest
    This game is having some issues

MasTerKi3Z, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: