Forza server problem.

Discus and support Forza server problem. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I recently downloaded forza but when I click play online i gets error messages. It says that i can't connect to server. Anyone that have the same... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DavidBrosten, May 24, 2021.

1. DavidBrosten
    DavidBrosten Guest

Forza server problem.

I recently downloaded forza but when I

click play online i gets error messages. It says that i can't connect to server.

Anyone that have the same problem?

:)

DavidBrosten, May 24, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Forza server problem.

3. DavidBrosten Win User

Forza server problem.

I have tried all that but it doesn't work. Forza wrote yesterday on their Twitter support that they had trouble with their servers. Maybe that's why. I am re installing the game now to see if it works .
  4. Dish Jockey Win User

Cant gift cars in Forza 2.

Forza 2 servers are still active but I don't know what the problem is
  5. Sándor Bányai Win User

My Forza Horizon doesn't enter in the races

Hi friend. The problem was on the Forza Horizon's Server :p

Now it is working pretty well!

Thx!
  6. XBA_Hype Win User

digital download

yes it sounds server based, if your other games working fine the problem sits on forzas side.
Thema:

Forza server problem.

1. Forza server problem. - Similar Threads - Forza server problem

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  4. Forza motorsport 8 server is down

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza motorsport 8 server is down: There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd
  5. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  6. Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problem connection to live configuration servers in Forza H 4: Hi, I have just recieve a notice when i try to connect to forza live, i get this message.. Unable to connect to the Live configuration servers. Why do I have this problem ? I have never had...
  7. Server problem in Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Server problem in Forza horizon 5: When i going to online section in Forza horizon 5 pc Everything have a gray color and when I click on (horizon open) it show me an error. The error: there was an error communicating with the...
  8. The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Forza Horizon 5 server is not available at this time please try again later: I've been seeing this problem among players a lot, but never a solution. I've tried verifying files, uninstalling/reinstalling, disabling overlays, and the only thing that works is switching to...
  9. Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 1 Forza Horizon 2 SERVERS NO **** WORK?!: What the hell is this with Forza Horizon 1 and Forza Horizon 2 XOne SERVERS?! Why this companies Turn 10 Studios or Playground Games wants SHUT DOWN COMPLETLY SERVERS in these the BEST Forza and...
  10. Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    Problem with the server connectivity forza horizon 4: I have a problem with server connectivity and it doesn't let me play horizon 4 online https://prnt.sc/rm2rx5 She tells me she's blocked Thank you very much! d7896bb5-e998-498b-9e4b-ec17a247b08a