Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games

Discus and support Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; On Windows 11, I have downloaded and installed the new Forza Motorsport, as it is included in the Game Pass. It's installed locally and I can even see... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Hugues Berger-Pelletier, Nov 11, 2023.

1. Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games

On Windows 11, I have downloaded and installed the new Forza Motorsport, as it is included in the Game Pass. It's installed locally and I can even see it in my list of installed Programs in my Windows 11 settings.

However, it is nowhere to be found in my MS Store - Library - Games. If I go in the store and click on it to "buy it", I have the button "Play" available and the game launches.

What am I supposed to do to have it in my library and not having to find it in the store to play it?

:)

Hugues Berger-Pelletier, Nov 11, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Use the Xbox app. It would be listed there.
  3. R1CH5TER Win User

Where's the forza demo

4. RsisRsis Win User
  5. Frathos Win User

My top 5 favourite games of 2019

My Top 5 favourite games of 2019 are:

1. PUBG
    2. GTA V
    3. Destiny 2
    4. Forza Horizon 4
    5. Forza Motorsport 7
  6. Snowowl Win User

Looks promising

And this isn't too bad, though if you're right, they've created some really, really deceptive graphics showing the various functionalities, like here: e3.gamespot.com/.../forza-motorsport-4-demonstration
    That's Dan Greenawalt, Forza Motorsport Game Director.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport not showing in list of Games - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport showing

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  6. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  7. Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Car purchase not showing in game. Forza motorsport: Purchased the new GT Mercedes car yesterday in forza motorsport. Upon purchase the car did not show up in my garage and i am unable to use. I checked my account and it says i purchased the...
  8. Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 4 showing open tray and not reading disc: So today I just came across and bought a still sealed copy of forza Motorsport 4 for the Xbox 360, I’ve been having troubles with the copy I had and when I put the new unused disc in it didn’t...
  9. The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming?: The new forza motorsport isn’t showing for cloud gaming? 70c60198-86b3-4569-9952-70dca3c277e0
  10. Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 will not show up in Xbox app or Microsoft Store: Have repaired/reset via terminal and via settings > app > advanced settings repair and reset function. When searching for the game on the xbox app (PC) it says owned, however when clicking on it,...