Forza Motorsport Crashing on Startup

Discus and support Forza Motorsport Crashing on Startup in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Game crashes at the same point every time I launch the game. It crashes straight after the screen of text. I have followed multiple guides, closed down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MaxJW98, Oct 13, 2023.

1. MaxJW98
    MaxJW98 Guest

Game crashes at the same point every time I launch the game. It crashes straight after the screen of text.
    I have followed multiple guides, closed down any apps that might conflict, updated Windows and all apps, and repaired/updated the Gaming Services using the GamingRepairTool.

I can't contact anyone at Xbox because Xbox Support is non-existent, so I'm left with a game I paid for that I can't play.

:)

MaxJW98, Oct 13, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello MaxJW98,

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you and we thank you for your cooperation. If a large number of users appear to be impacted, Xbox may have already been notified, and our staff should be monitoring the situation. Consider using the Feedback Hub app to report your problem or look up related problems. You may also open a ticket with Forza Support Team.

My Game is Not Launching or is Crashing on PC – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Provide feedback to Team Xbox | Xbox Support

Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

You can submit reports for game bugs you have encountered on the Forza Forums Troubleshooting Hub.

We hope to resolve this issue soon and get you back to gaming. Thank you for choosing Xbox.
  3. MarvinaPerez Win User

forza motorsport crashing at startup.

Hi, my name is Marvina and I will be happy to help you.

I'm sorry you have this problem, researching on the internet I was able to find that in the forum, the independent advisor Enmnuel, recommends the following steps for a solution.

It is extremely important to note that this forum is publicly accessible and we are all here to support each other. We are not part of the Microsoft team nor do we have access to user accounts, so we cannot make changes or verify information from this space.

One question, by any chance have you already entered this site and tried the indicated steps?

https://gamertweak.com/fix-forza-motorsport-cra...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate and secure information. Be careful with ads on the site that may advertise frequently classified products.

Information source (credits):
    https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/41c20238-19fa-4726-ac5b-8f14a8f43e7a

Best regards,
    Marvina.
  4. CarTzy Win User

Hello MaxJW98,

Good to know that you were able to find a solution for the issue, and thank you for sharing the method you perform to fix issue. This will be helpful with the rest of the community member who may encounter this type of issue.

Please do not hesitate to ask the community anytime just in case you have any questions in the future.
  5. MaxJW98 Win User

Hi there,

Yes mate I did, there is still obviously an issue that we can't fix, but it's to do with your CPU.

Doesn't mean there is a problem, but it's to do with caching shaders when you start the game, it uses 90%+ of your CPU and crashes the game under certain circumstances.

To fix this, I underclocked my CPU. I have a i9-13900K, and with auto/default settings in my BIOS, the performance cores clock at about 5.8ghz, I manually underclocked down to 5.6Ghz and now the game runs without issues.

I discovered this fix, by trying to fix another game. Unreal Engine games, for some reason do not like a lot of people CPU's being overclocked, mainly the high end ones. I was trying to find a fix for Lords of the Fallen and most people suggested underclocking by at least -2 ratio (so from 5.8Ghz down to 5.6Ghz for me). I tried Forza straight after this at it booted up instantly without issue.

Anyone else having issues not just with this game but others, where starting the game instantly crashes. It will most likely be this issue aswell.

I haven't tried in a long time but since my CPU upgrade, Fortnite refuses to run, now I have underclocked, I bet it will run.

Kind Regards,
    Max
  6. Ayush Sura Win User

im having the same issue but my cpu is not overclocked or anything, i tried every guide and i have been wating to play this game for a while. Please tell me a fix for this asap.
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport Crashing on Startup - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Crashing

2. forza motorsport crashing at startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport crashing at startup.: whenever i launch forza motorsport, there is a screen of text. After that screen of text, the game crashes and just disappears. I have done all the guides everything. I have not overclocked...
  3. Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen: Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Forza Motorsport via Gamepass on PC. I have been playing it since release with no issues but now all of a sudden it keeps crashing and I get errors. Sometimes I...
  4. Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x: Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x just after the title bit with the headlights im on the latest version, also rebooted console twice, I have deleted and re installed the game twice and it’s...
  5. Forza Motorsport 8, crash on startup 0xc0000005 (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 8, crash on startup 0xc0000005 (Windows 11): The game always crashes on startup. I solved it momentarily by reinstalling Windows, but the problem came back and I am not willing to reset my pc every time I wanna play this game. Here's the...
  6. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  7. Forza motorsport crashes when upgrading after career race.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport crashes when upgrading after career race.: Most times when upgrading car following career race, game does infinite spinning spokes. Forcing you to quit to dash and restart game. Then have to do same race over again. This happens most times...
  8. forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car: Forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update car. So long in development, so expensive, such a disappointment to be quite fair n honest!!!! Playing on Xbox series X, I mean, what the F...
  9. Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409: [img] I have never been able to launch FM from the xbox app on PC. I have done the following to try and resolve this: Updated all windows updates. Updated all graphics drivers Updated...
  10. Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing: Hello! I was playing Forza Motorsport 2023 on my Windows 10 PC. Minutes later, the game crashed. Once I restarted Forza Motorsport 2023, after I kept playing for minutes, the game crashed. After I...