Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

Discus and support Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Ok-Resource-3961, Jan 10, 2024.

1. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model).

submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961
    [link] [comments]

/u/Ok-Resource-3961, Jan 10, 2024
  2. Lavindathar Win User

Forza 4 Question

I think I'm driver level 50, or whatever was max.

Sweet, with regards to this part :

8 Free cars if you are Level 50 in Forza Motorsport 3 and import the save file in Forza Motorsport 4. Additionally if you have these cars in your Forza Motorsport 3 garage, they will be transferred to Forza Motorsport 4.

1. 2007 Lamborghini Gallardo Superleggera
    2. 2007 Ferrari 430 Scuderia
    3. 2009 Chevrolet Corvette ZR1
    4. 1969 Chevrolet Camaro SS Coupe
    5. 2002 Mazda RX-7 Spirit R Type-A
    6. 2006 Subaru Impreza S204
    7. 2010 Ferrari 458 Italia
    8. 2010 Lexus LF-A
    9. 1981 Delorean DMC-12

Read more:
    http://segmentnext.com/2011/10/12/how-to-import-forza-motorsport-3-cars-in-forza-motorsport-4/#ixzz1alsL60Hq

Are those the free cars for hitting level 50? If not, I'll pop on F3 and make sure I own them all already.
  3. IRB Win User

Forza Horizon 4

The more the better. Certainly hit up the forums at Forza Motorsport for the request.
  4. WPAK Win User

Forza motorsport 7: Can Turn 10 Studios do more smiulation mode selection? too little smiulation mode?

Hi there,

for that request it may be best to post it in the Forza Motorsport forums:
    https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/

that is a better place since it's specifically for Forza Motorsport games and the chance is a lot bigger that Turn 10 people will read that over there.
  5. Naffry Win User
  6. The Viral Cyrix Win User

Backwards Compatible Wish List

Forza Motorsport 2

Forza Motorsport 3

Forza Motorsport 4

Tom Clancys HAWX2

Test Drive Unlimited

Test Drive Unlimited 2
Thema:

Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

1. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Corvette

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  6. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  7. Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC?: Will the Thrustmaster T128 Racing Wheel For Xbox & PC work with Forza Motorsport 7 on my PC? bfce1ddb-0f21-424c-98ef-641fc7f9ddde
  8. what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?

in XBoX on Consoles
    what steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)?: What steering wheels are compatible with FORZA MOTORSPORT 7 STANDARD EDITION XBOX ONE/PC (UK)? In my options there is no option wheel option showing? Do I need to connect my wheel first in order...
  9. My forza motorsport wont run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza motorsport wont run: hi so my forza motorsport was working and now all of the sudden when i try to run the game it shows loading for maybe 30seconds then just disappears like i never tried to open and i already...
  10. forza motorsport crashing at startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport crashing at startup.: whenever i launch forza motorsport, there is a screen of text. After that screen of text, the game crashes and just disappears. I have done all the guides everything. I have not overclocked...