Forza motorsport 8 server is down

Discus and support Forza motorsport 8 server is down in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard 798c8be3-5ed8-4d7f-9996-e4dd749906bd Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Aaron Dixon1, Oct 16, 2023.

1. Aaron Dixon1
    Aaron Dixon1 Guest

There's not much to say , motorsport isn't logging in , you probably heard

:)

Aaron Dixon1, Oct 16, 2023
  2. David Wirsching Win User

Hello Aaron D, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

You could try to repair your game data quickly.

Go to Settings > Apps > Installed apps

Search for the game name and select Advanced Options

Select Repair

Go back to the Xbox app on your PC and try installing or updating it again

If the problem persists, try the steps above again, but select Reset instead of Repair

Please note that repairing the data will not delete any other data from the console. Please let me know how it went once you finish the process.

Best regards.
  3. Aaron Dixon1 Win User

Ok I can try the installing , guess I will see you in 3 days .
  4. ZaneLee1 Win User
  5. Aurea_Imperium Win User

Problema [Translation- Problem]

I server di forza motorsport non sono al momento raggiungibili

[Translation-Forza Motorsport servers are currently not reachable ]
  6. UNHOLIESTSAMMY Win User

Contact Xbox

Forza motorsport 2 servers down for over two weeks. What is happening?

Also missing various achievements. Please help xboxnz
Thema:

1. Forza motorsport 8 server is down - Similar Threads - Forza motorsport server

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers: Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help a7341a0b-922a-4d33-a5ee-32e9a010c6fa
  6. Forza Motorsport 7 Multiplayer - failed to acqire server data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 Multiplayer - failed to acqire server data: Hello. Recently i got a key for FM7 and wanted to start playing online. However, everytime i try any of the races, i just get an error message "failed to acquire server data". I've searched online...
  7. Forza motorsport 7 on xbox one " Failed to acquire server data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7 on xbox one " Failed to acquire server data": I am unable to play forza motorsport 7 in the multiplayer or leagues. It works to log in to multiplayer but when i try to chose a hopper i says " Failed to acquire server data". Multiplayer works...
  8. forza motorsport - failed to acquire server data

in XBoX on Consoles
    forza motorsport - failed to acquire server data: Hi, I'm trying to play multi-player in forza 7 on my xbox series X and it fails with the error above. According to the network settings screen everything is good, I have an IP address, NAT is...
  9. Forza Motorsport 7 "Failed to acquire server data"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 "Failed to acquire server data": Hello, I am trying to play Forza 7 online, on PC. I keep getting that error saying "failed to acquire server data." How can I fix this? Why did I buy this game if I cannot play it online?...
  10. Forza Motorsport 3 Server

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 3 Server: Hi all, for about two weeks I can't get contact to the Forza Motorsport 3 Server (e.g. to check the best lists). Can anybody tell me if there is only a temporary problem or if it is generally...