Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by tomas dvorak1, Oct 12, 2023.

1. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers

Forza Motorsport 8 still cant connect to servers, cant play campaign, looks like the game is stucked in a update loop. Tried everything any help

:)

tomas dvorak1, Oct 12, 2023
  2. tomas dvorak1 Win User

Hello, i have tried updating my drivers, tried changing my windows name to Thomas from Tomáš without the special characters, tried changing wifi to hotspot and other things, updated my xbox app, tried every posible method to start the game even Start as administrator, Iam running the game on the version 1.488.4138.0 , changed my folder from HDD to M.2 SSD.... The settings wont save so i can only provide this is Czech language in translation it says "Reason: Failed to download content"
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Tomas. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Are you getting any error messages or error codes? Please provide screenshots of this issue if possible.

Also, please let me know what troubleshooting steps you have tried so far.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. kyle_m4496 Win User

Thanks Tomas. Are other online games working fine?

Please run a network speed test on your device and provide a screenshot of the results: https://speed.cloudflare.com/

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  5. Tomáš Dvořák1 Win User

Other games are working fine. I Know that in GTA 5 was problem my NAT type fixed the issue by playing on Hotspot from mobile.

I cant provide the screenshot (Couldnt upload) But download howers aroud 14Mbps Upload 12.5 Ping 35
  6. iamchazAG Win User

What game brought you to xbox?

FORZA MOTORSPORT 7, CANT WAIT FOR 8!
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 8 Cant connect to servers - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport Cant

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  6. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  7. I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cant buy forza motorsport 7 after finish trial??: How can i Buy the Games online f9ed02c3-bb80-4b52-85f1-f860cbdb1052
  8. Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play: Bought Forza Motorsport 7 and have no way of downloading it. I downloaded it before its end of life status but now i have no way of installing it. 43023008-af6b-42d0-ba61-fac6c1fe65a5
  9. cant refund Forza Motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant refund Forza Motorsport 7: hi guys , i just bought Forza Motorsport 7 and my pc cant run it, so much lags and i want to return the game , i searched online that i need to open my order history and find a request option but...
  10. Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant Forza motorsport 6 anymore after the xbox update august 2016: Dear microsoft and readers, Yersterday (13th september 2017) I came back home from my 12 day vacation to find out that there is a update for my xbox one s. I simply just updated it and since this...