Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010 in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by DrejeckVII, Jul 12, 2019.

1. DrejeckVII
    DrejeckVII Guest

Hello,

I'm italian, this is the event log error (Windows 10). Il server Microsoft.ApolloBaseGame_1.171.1945.2_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe!forzamotorsport7 non ha effettuato la registrazione con DCOM nel tempo richiesto.

History:

I bought FM7 Ultimate for Windows and it ran well. Some problem and sound glitches, mainly in the menu, while racing it was smooth.

I play other games for some months. Then I start again FM7 and after the Microsoft logo sound disappears. No changes to hardware, just updates to drivers and W10. I look for known issues and try them but still there is no sound. My sound card is a Xonar D2X,
    doesn't have any "enhancement" option. Tried to mess with bits and hz but nothing again.

So I uninstall and reinstall the game.

It now crashes at the splashscreen. Log event was reporting ID10016 but I worked out the issue with regedit and permissions (mine is the only account in this PC and it's admin). The only error that keeps stopping me is this ID10010. I tried dcomcnfg but
    I can't find the program ID that came up with the ID10016.

So again I tried to uninstall the game and reinstall but apparently I can't uninstall it. The game just disappears but when I "download" it from the store it download something for about 5 minutes and the game says it's installed, but obviously when I play
    it it still crash at the splashscreen.

I saw that a guy was asked for an error log file inside AppData\Local\yaddayaddagamefolder but when I checked mine there was nothing. I even turned on hidden system files.

Don't make me reinstall Windows please.

***Moved from Gaming on Windows 10***

:)

DrejeckVII, Jul 12, 2019
  2. money king mm Win User

3. kiiaxb Win User

Новости каталога игр - Часть 36, 13 - 20 июня 2017

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7

[​IMG]

Стартовал предзаказ Forza Motorsport 7. Всё стандартно : три издания, VIP-статус для старших изданий, Car pass для ultimate. Цены тоже более-менее стандартные :

Forza Motorsport 7: стандартное издание - 3999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: deluxe-издание - 5999 руб., релиз 3 октября

Forza Motorsport 7: ultimate-издание - 6999 руб., релиз 29 сентября

Подробнее - по ссылке.
  4. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

what is the best forza motorsport in the saga?

Forza motorsport 6 and Forza 7
  5. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

E3 2019

E3 for sure no new forza motorsport will be annouced after the mess of motorsport 7
  6. VENTED PUNISHER Win User

Whats is your favorite sports game?

Forza motorsport 7 and NASCAR
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 7 crash at splashscreen. Error ID10010 - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport crash

2. forza motorsport crashing at startup.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza motorsport crashing at startup.: whenever i launch forza motorsport, there is a screen of text. After that screen of text, the game crashes and just disappears. I have done all the guides everything. I have not overclocked...
  3. Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Crashing After Second Splash Screen: Hi Everyone, I am trying to play Forza Motorsport via Gamepass on PC. I have been playing it since release with no issues but now all of a sudden it keeps crashing and I get errors. Sometimes I...
  4. Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x: Forza Motorsport crashing on my series x just after the title bit with the headlights im on the latest version, also rebooted console twice, I have deleted and re installed the game twice and it’s...
  5. Forza Motorsport 8, crash on startup 0xc0000005 (Windows 11)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 8, crash on startup 0xc0000005 (Windows 11): The game always crashes on startup. I solved it momentarily by reinstalling Windows, but the problem came back and I am not willing to reset my pc every time I wanna play this game. Here's the...
  6. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  7. Forza motorsport crashes when upgrading after career race.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport crashes when upgrading after career race.: Most times when upgrading car following career race, game does infinite spinning spokes. Forcing you to quit to dash and restart game. Then have to do same race over again. This happens most times...
  8. forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update the car: Forza Motorsport crashes every time after race n update car. So long in development, so expensive, such a disappointment to be quite fair n honest!!!! Playing on Xbox series X, I mean, what the F...
  9. Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport crashes on launch from PC Gamepass with Error Code 0xc0000409: [img] I have never been able to launch FM from the xbox app on PC. I have done the following to try and resolve this: Updated all windows updates. Updated all graphics drivers Updated...
  10. Forza Motorsport Crashing on Startup

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport Crashing on Startup: Game crashes at the same point every time I launch the game. It crashes straight after the screen of text. I have followed multiple guides, closed down any apps that might conflict, updated...