FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

Discus and support FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Max Allen1, Jun 8, 2023.

1. Max Allen1
    Max Allen1 Guest

FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy?

I have forza motorsport 7 on my xbox account but its only the disc version so i cannot play it on PC, however because the game is delisted i cannot even play with gamepass. I know previous DLC gamepass owners could keep the game so is there anyway for me to access it or get a code from my PC digitally as id like to play it on my SIM.

:)

Max Allen1, Jun 8, 2023
  2. Smwutches Win User

Unfortunately no. You would need to have the digital version in order to play on both Xbox and PC
  3. KindGryphon Win User

play anywhere game I own asking me to pay for windows version

Forza 7 came with my xbox. It is listed as a play anywhere game, so i'm trying to put it on my windows computer since the xbox stopped working. Unfortunately, the store doesn't recognize that i already own the game. Any help?
    Do you have a physical or digital copy of Forza 7? The only Xbox One bundles i could find are ones that come with a physical copy of Forza 7.

The reason i ask is because if its a physical copy then this is why its asking you to buy it again for PC. Only the digital copies of eligible games would be play anywhere.
  4. DominumStige Win User

Problem. Please help

Hi!

As Crazy says, Forza Motorsport 7 is a
    Play Anywhere
    title and you can play it on X1 and PC only with digital copy. Unfortunately with a physical disc you can not install it on PC (for security reasons).
  5. KindGryphon Win User

Convert disc to digital game

Ive had my series S for 2 years and I've always wanted to play Forza Motorsport 7 on it but i only have to the disc for the game so i did not want to buy another copy , am i able to convert the disc to a digital version in any way?
    No. There is no way to convert your disc game to the digital version.
  6. MRallamagoosa Win User

Hry na XBOX One a PC (XBOX One and PC games)

No, the play anywhere titles can be played on both PC and XBOX only if you own the
    digital version of the game. The physical version is not compatible between the systems. If you want to use a DVD you will need to buy one for the XBOX and one for PC.

If you own a physical copy for one system, you still need to buy another copy (be it physical or digital) to play it on the other system.
Thema:

1. FORZA MOTORSPORT 7-Any way to play digital version on PC as i own a physical XBOX copy? - Similar Threads - FORZA MOTORSPORT play

2. XBOX Series X Forza Motorsports will not play when downloaded

in XBoX Games and Apps
    XBOX Series X Forza Motorsports will not play when downloaded: I have game pass ultimate. I have a XBOX series X. I can play Forza Mortorsports on cloud gaming. However, if I install the game it hangs up on loading screen. Same issue with Gotham Knights....
  3. Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I play Forza motorsport 1-4 on my series x? I bought the discs but I didn't research...: I bought the discs for Forza motorsport 2-6 and I was wondering if Forza motorsport 2 would work on the series x. f4afeeb6-f683-4e08-82c8-403f1920c970
  4. if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ?: if i buy a forza motorsport code for xbox series x/s , can i use it to play on pc ? 452b54b9-ff10-46fb-adf7-7ac2948ce82d
  5. At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    At Forza motorsport, my Xbox series X turns off while playing the intro. What could be the...: I've already tried everything that I saw suggested, but it didn't work. I bought it online in the microsoft store and installed it. Everything goes smoothly until the end of the introductory...
  6. Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I play Forza Motorsport 3 on Xbox Series X?: I own a copy of Forza Motorsport 3, I really enjoyed playing it. Bur for some reason can't put my disc in and play it on the Series X. The only reason I got one was because my 360 broke and...
  7. Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Motorsport 7 bought but cant play: Bought Forza Motorsport 7 and have no way of downloading it. I downloaded it before its end of life status but now i have no way of installing it. 43023008-af6b-42d0-ba61-fac6c1fe65a5
  8. Forza motorsport 7, unable to play multiplayer.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza motorsport 7, unable to play multiplayer.: I am unable to play forza motorsport 7 in the multiplayer or leagues. I works to log in to multiplayer but when i try to chose a hopper i says " Failed to acquire server data". Multiplayer works...
  9. I try to play Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I try to play Forza motorsport 7: I'm trying to launch game but it give me a this make sure you're signed in to xbox live,and look for it in Microsoft store (0x80270254) please help me d949492e-8d53-47de-ac3c-c32a1fd7e7bf
  10. I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm try to play Forza motorsport 7 it not let me play a gamee: I have a problems it say this [img] i have a disk [img] f282f65d-0f03-4b9c-b2eb-a0afc06a09e4