Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Can Microsoft arrange for Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 to allow the use of the XAC alongside Logitech Steering wheel? There is no problem using the game... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Someonewhocares, Oct 14, 2022.

1. Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC

Can Microsoft arrange for Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 to allow the use of the XAC alongside Logitech Steering wheel?

There is no problem using the game with a controller then also using the XAC as Co Pilot, but as soon as the wheel is in use, not even a plugged in controller can be used to do the basic driving functions..

This is not a configuration problem, it is specific to Forza Motorsport 5,6,7

This is an issue with Forza Motorsport 5,6,7.

Other games including Dirt Rally 2,3,4,5 and Forza Horizon 5 work fine,

:)

Someonewhocares, Oct 14, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Forza has a dedicated support team and forums. Your request is much more likely to be seen there

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

You’ll actually find that many of them do make that effort. The way peripherals work on Xbox is that the game contains all of the drivers for all of the peripherals it supports all the way down to the basic Xbox control pad so if they want to support additional buttons, they have to write a driver for Xbox, there’s just no way around it. This is the same situation for any piece of hardware. The only difference is that they have to negotiate with Forza to make sure that it’s Included.

it’s been this way since the 360, and it applies to all games. For example, when Microsoft came out with the lips wireless microphone, rock band had to specifically update the game to support it so that they could include the driver.
  4. Someonewhocares Win User

I honestly don't expect anything will come of it, but I posted there regardless.

I was just incredibly disappointed when I noticed there was no support for Co Pilot if using a wheel.

Equally I was surprised to notice the LSB and RSB buttons do not function on the wheel in any of the games I have tried on the xbox.

Apparently MS deliberately didn't support those buttons but the game devs can directly support them if they choose, Like a game dev will ever do the extra work required :)
  5. Someonewhocares Win User

Thanks,

I will repost the exact same question there.
  6. ngocphi Win User

Will any wireless controller work on a series s?

Anything labeled made or designed for xbox will work anything else you might as well give away yoir money

Consoles only work with controllers designed for them.

With the exception of XAC but if you don't need xac you shouldn't spend the extra money since it costs more them modern controllers

Xac is for people who can't use normal controllers and need specially designed ones
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 5,6,7 need to work with XAC - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport need

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  6. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  7. need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7

in XBoX on Windows
    need advice for error message Forza motorsport 7: [img] Hi everyone, so since yesterday I have encountered this error message on FM7 when I am at the home screen. Do you have any advice because I have already reinstalled the game 3 times and I...
  8. Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Need code re-issue for Forza Motorsport 6 as part of Name Your Game Bundle: I forgot to setup my email when I redeemed my code, so I'm afraid that I lost my code. Is there any way you guys can reissue the code? Thanks! 04b4be2f-d9e3-49b2-b216-377643cacc2c
  9. We need forza motorsport 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    We need forza motorsport 4: we need this game 31.765 vote and no any suport 87dda353-58a0-4bbc-b297-b49ed1fd5719
  10. Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players - 21+ - Europe: Hi, We are desperately need new Forza Motorsport 6 players to join us, as we only currently have 4 confirmed members who getting it. To join our causal race night and up and coming league(s)....