Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I checked the connected devices, launched the game to get to the control settings, and I don't know where to locate the control settings to change from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CrankyHydra4491, Jun 9, 2017.

1. Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

I checked the connected devices, launched the game to get to the control settings, and I don't know where to locate the control settings to change from the XB controller to the Wheel, tried disconnecting the Xbox Wireless controller then to use the wheel
    which didn't work, So i'm checking the forums for answers, doesn't work in game...please help! I cannot even move vertically with the wheel

:)

CrankyHydra4491, Jun 9, 2017
  2. Lord Dirt
    Lord Dirt Guest
    Lord Dirt, Jun 9, 2017
  3. Możliwość grania na kierownicy w Forza Horizon 4 [Translation - The ability to play on the wheel in Forza Horizon 4 ]

Posiadam kierownice thrustmaster ferrari 458 italia i chcę pograć na niej w Forze Horizon 4 ale nie da się ustawić ustawień (kierownica działa)

[Translation - I have the handlebars Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia and I want to play on it in the Forze Horizon 4 but you can not set the settings (the steering wheel Works) ]

Magdalena Wilk, Jun 9, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Forza Motorsport 4/Thrustmaster Ferrari 458 Italia Edition

Users found this page by searching for:

1. thrustmaster ferrari 458 spider racing wheel settings for forza horizon 4