Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing

Discus and support Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello! I was playing Forza Motorsport 2023 on my Windows 10 PC. Minutes later, the game crashed. Once I restarted Forza Motorsport 2023, after I kept... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by David Manoy, Oct 12, 2023.

1. David Manoy
    David Manoy Guest

Hello! I was playing Forza Motorsport 2023 on my Windows 10 PC. Minutes later, the game crashed. Once I restarted Forza Motorsport 2023, after I kept playing for minutes, the game crashed. After I restarted again, it crashed again minutes later. Can anyone help me? Here's the error code I got:

0xc0000005

:)

David Manoy, Oct 12, 2023
  2. carl stork Win User

Same thing Is happening on the Xbox X. I bought Forza Motorsport Premium. Can't play it at all and all Microsoft do is give a copy and paste answer. Even when you list all you done. It's like they don't read your issues. Very poor customer service.
  3. justin martin1 Win User

Exactly...PC or xbox...the servers crash!! I've reinstalled (pain in the ****) and done all the reboot. I am hardwired to my fibre optic internet. FIX THIS GAME!!!
  4. #F20# Win User

the game is crashing for everyone and ur best advise is clean boot you're windows.....
    common
    can you ask them to fix them game instead of say its us
  5. Steve Stringer Win User

I've yet to make it through a whole race. Between the server disconnecting me, framerates tanking into slideshow range, and just getting hard crashes to desktop, the game is simply too buggy to play at this time.

Before someone from MSFT asks, yes, everything's up to date, and I've troubleshot this thing to death.

Just released too early. Needs another month or so to bake in the oven.
  6. DARK KNIGHT3094 Win User

Xbox series x forza motorsport 8 keeps servier keeps kicking me out I be in a race and it just kick me out saying I have bin disconnected have good Internet it connect true the eather cable have 100mb it the only game it dose it to me I play forza horzion there no problem fifa ect no.issue you need to fix your your server it's staring to get annoying I done everything it the game was grand till your update
Thema:

1. Forza Motorsport 2023 keeps crashing - Similar Threads - Forza Motorsport 2023

2. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  3. Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Motorsports fails to keep the controller active, even though its powered and speakers...: I wanted to switch from Forza 4 to Forza Motorsports, but it broke my audio. I play with a wheel, but also plug in a controller (using a USB cable) to access the audio (there's no other audio-out...
  4. Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox for PC keeps installing Forza Motorsport even tho i've deleted it about a thousand...: Every so often the xbox app will install Forza Motorsport completely on its own and every time I delete it, a couple of hours later it will be back like it never left. I've uninstalled gaming...
  5. Forza motorsport

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza motorsport: I would like to know when are the people that make forza motorsport are going to stop lying to people and think about making a game thats works consistently and is some what a sim racing game! AS...
  6. Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request

in XboX Insiders
    Forza Motorsport-Corvette C8 Request: Please add the HUD to all C8 Vettes. I have a 2021 Corvette and it has a HUD and the Forza Motorsport is saddly missing it in the C8 models (Z06 and base model). submitted by /u/Ok-Resource-3961...
  7. Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 and Forza Motorsport: Just downloaded from xbox store both of these games and both same error just after start. Tried to google search but no luck :( Windows 11, Intel core i5 11th gen. and Nvidia GTX 1650TI Faulting...
  8. Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Forza Motorsport 2023 keep crashing when I cross the finishing line?: Hi, Since I've gotten Forza Motorsport I kept on running in to the same issue every once in a while, where as soon as I'd cross the finishing line on the last lap the game would completely...
  9. On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On PC Gamepass, After exiting Forza Motorsport 2023, I cannot relaunch it: Hi PC Specs i5 11600k Radeon 7600 16GB 3200 Mhz RAM M.2 SSD So, after downloading the game, it lets me play, once... If I exit the game it does not relaunch, instead it opens up the MS...
  10. network faliure when launching Forza Motorsport 2023

in XBoX Games and Apps
    network faliure when launching Forza Motorsport 2023: I purchased the game Forza Motorsport Ultimate Edition 2023 from the Microsoft Store. After its release, when I started the game, I was given an error about an incompatible processor, but it still...