Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version

Discus and support Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So basically, on steam F5 was free to play on for this weekend and I didn't really realise that and I thought the game was just free in general or I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TheReconGuy, Aug 24, 2023.

1. TheReconGuy
    TheReconGuy Guest

So basically, on steam F5 was free to play on for this weekend and I didn't really realise that and I thought the game was just free in general or I got it as a gift or something, so these past few days I have been gridning the game really hard and I am currenrly level 30 with 12M Credits so am past the point of were it is just easier to restart.

I own Game Pass and with that I am able to have Forza on my PC for free again, issue is the xbox and steam cloud don't sync as one so my steam progess is stuck on my steam version of the game and on the xbox one it thinks I am starting brand new, I have the steam save file for my forza one and I am just wondering if there is anyway to transfer my steam save progress to the xbox one, it would make my life a lot easier instead of having to grind for all of my cars and tunes back.

:)

TheReconGuy, Aug 24, 2023
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

there is no way to transfer your progress between game platforms.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Same Xbox Live account does not share progress on Forza Horizon 5

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Gaston

Are you trying to use your Forza horizon 5 progress in the same platform?

For example, the old laptop has the Steam version of the game and you have the Steam version as well in your new laptop

I ask this because progress between the Microsoft store / Xbox app version of the game and Steam can't be shared

You need to start from the scratch if you start playing using the other version
  4. PurpleC Win User

Ori and the Blind Forest: DE Xbox game pass saved file to steam

Yes, I know about steam version saved files! The problem is that I can't continue the game progress from xbox version to steam :/
  5. Fuski Win User

Error code 0x8007023e

New game pass games like gta San Andreas and forza horzion 5 don’t seem to be loading at all, and give this error, but other games like gta 5 and nba 2k22 work fine like is this a issue with game pass? Or just certain games cause I have people still playing forza horizion 5 without game pass
  6. Adurna101 Win User

dead by daylight

Hi bbbbbbmais um b,

The Microsoft Store (Game Pass) version of Dead by Daylight is Crossplay with the Steam version. However, they are not Cross-progression. For more information, see the official Dead by Daylight support page.

Happy gaming,

Thema:

1. Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version - Similar Threads - Forza Horzion Steam

2. Forza Horzion 4 - progress XBOX > PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 4 - progress XBOX > PC: Hello Dear, Some time ago i was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One, i made lot of progres there unlocking most of cars etc. Yesterday i bought FH4 on Steam for my PC ( don't have console...
  3. Forza Horzion 5 crash straight after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5 crash straight after launch: Hi all, I am having issues with FH5 on steam. Game launch and crash before the splash screen appear. I tried all the methods on forum/websites but still having error. All the things i have...
  4. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  5. HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App: Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox App. A month ago it was installed and the game worked perfectly but last week I cant run the game and had to reinstall. Since then, unable to reinstall....
  6. Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved: Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved My 4 Hours Of Last Gameplay bdc4fcca-55c5-4aac-9909-7c112bf547a4
  7. Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5: So i got forza horzion 5 premium edition on steam and It won't boot up. It would go to the screen that says playground games then freeze and kick me out. Me and my dad did everything to fix it. We...
  8. Forza Horzion 4 online not working pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horzion 4 online not working pc: hi all I recently bought a digital copy of forza horizon 4 on the pc. all online features were working but now today i attempted to go online again and it said my profile did not have the...
  9. how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...: Hello i want somebody to solve this problem. After i bought the xbox game pass and decided to download forza horizon 4. i download just over 4 percent before my internet adapter shut itself down...
  10. Question about Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Forza Horzion 5: will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one b6d6b019-29b4-4c1d-a1b7-bcfa566d9fb8