Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved

Discus and support Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved My 4 Hours Of Last Gameplay bdc4fcca-55c5-4aac-9909-7c112bf547a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nafedowany, Dec 28, 2021.

1. Nafedowany
    Nafedowany Guest

Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved My 4 Hours Of Last Gameplay

:)

Nafedowany, Dec 28, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi Nafedowany, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Kindly restart your device tore-sync the game data, Nafedowany.

Moving forward make sure to quit the game properly to ensure that your game data will be saved.
  3. cheesyhunter1 Win User

Looking to add more to friends list!

Play forza horzion 2 and forza 5 online gt
  4. cheesyhunter1 Win User

FORZA 5 MEET UP 3.0!

Be on for horzion not got forza 5 at the min
  5. JDMxBOOSTEDxEG Win User

my cars got stolen :(

oh ya and i emailed turn10.they said they didnt touch my account in any way.and i didnt delete ANY of game save for Forza 4
  6. cheesyhunter1 Win User

What's Your Background?

When I do get it either going with a killer instinct one or a forza horzion
Thema:

1. Forza Horzion 4 Didnt Saved - Similar Threads - Forza Horzion Didnt

2. Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5 Steam Version Progress to Xbox Game Pass Version: So basically, on steam F5 was free to play on for this weekend and I didn't really realise that and I thought the game was just free in general or I got it as a gift or something, so these past...
  3. Forza Horzion 4 - progress XBOX > PC

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 4 - progress XBOX > PC: Hello Dear, Some time ago i was playing Forza Horizon 4 on my Xbox One, i made lot of progres there unlocking most of cars etc. Yesterday i bought FH4 on Steam for my PC ( don't have console...
  4. Forza Horzion 5 crash straight after launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5 crash straight after launch: Hi all, I am having issues with FH5 on steam. Game launch and crash before the splash screen appear. I tried all the methods on forum/websites but still having error. All the things i have...
  5. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  6. HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP unable to download Forza Horzion 5 on Xbox App: Unable to download Forza Horizon 5 on Xbox App. A month ago it was installed and the game worked perfectly but last week I cant run the game and had to reinstall. Since then, unable to reinstall....
  7. Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horzion 5: So i got forza horzion 5 premium edition on steam and It won't boot up. It would go to the screen that says playground games then freeze and kick me out. Me and my dad did everything to fix it. We...
  8. Forza Horzion 4 online not working pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horzion 4 online not working pc: hi all I recently bought a digital copy of forza horizon 4 on the pc. all online features were working but now today i attempted to go online again and it said my profile did not have the...
  9. how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how to download forza horzion 4 game on xbox game app after the download being corrupted by...: Hello i want somebody to solve this problem. After i bought the xbox game pass and decided to download forza horizon 4. i download just over 4 percent before my internet adapter shut itself down...
  10. Question about Forza Horzion 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    Question about Forza Horzion 5: will forza horizon 5 be on xbox one b6d6b019-29b4-4c1d-a1b7-bcfa566d9fb8