Forza Horizon Wont Launch

Discus and support Forza Horizon Wont Launch in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It says Error Code (FH 202) and (FH 203) But I have a better Cpu and Graphics card then the Minimum Requirement. 97dd7fab-6d13-4537-a61d-4e1a410e7137 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KingAdam_666, Dec 10, 2022.

1. KingAdam_666
    KingAdam_666 Guest

It says Error Code (FH 202) and (FH 203) But I have a better Cpu and Graphics card then the Minimum Requirement.

:)

KingAdam_666, Dec 10, 2022
  2. WayneJohnsonZQ Win User

Forza horizon 4 doesnt work

Forza horizon 4 wont launch for me on series x
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello KingAdam_666, I did some research on your question and found some information that can help.

FH Error Codes and What They Mean

https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/ar...

FH202

Graphics card has less than 2Gb of VRAM.

FH203

Graphics card does not support the DX12 features required.

All Forza Horizon 5 Error Codes and Their Solutions

https://www.getdroidtips.com/forza-horizon-5-er...

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
  4. daveb_899 Win User

forza horizon 4 will not run

check out what we have been saying on this thread

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_store/forza-horizon-4-wont-launch/7bd5aead-fe0f-43ee-bfbb-04313e659683?messageId=e4d69c31-5d9e-4af4-8d11-89adb7ea0dff
  5. Maged F.Shwaiki Diaz Win User

Forza Horizon 4 unable to join

WONT ALLOW FOR THE USE OF THE INSTALLED FORZA 4 HORIZON. ALSO, WONT ALLOW TO UN-INSTALL THE GAME FOR RE-INSTALLING.
  6. Skyrider Y Win User

What do you like about Xbox ?

The games! I remember when Forza Horizon 2 was launched and i was just completing the first Horizon. Such great games, even now with Horizon 4.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon Wont Launch - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  7. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  10. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...