Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download

Discus and support Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Last week, I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 since I bought the game pass recently. My wifi went out for an unexpected reason however, and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Artezek, Dec 9, 2021.

1. Artezek
    Artezek Guest

Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download

Last week, I tried downloading Forza Horizon 5 since I bought the game pass recently. My wifi went out for an unexpected reason however, and when I tried resuming the download it would not resume and I could not cancel it. How will I be able to Forza now that this problem has occured?

:)

Artezek, Dec 9, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

These steps can help you, give it a try.
    Check for updates on Windows Update, update everything including optional/additional updates.
    1. Look for the Xbox app and Microsoft Store app in the Windows menu, right-click, click app settings and then click terminate, restore and reset.
    2. Clear the store cache type ''wsreset'' in the Windows bar, run as admin, and wait for the screen to close and open the store automatically.
    3. Open the Microsoft Store app, library>get updates and update everything.
    4. Press the Windows Button then type Services.
    Right-click over the Services App from the list of results.
    Then select Run as Administrator
    Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager,
    Xbox Live Game Save,
    Xbox Live Networking Service,
    Gaming Services.
    Do this with each of the services listed above.
    Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic.
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services.

Click Apply and OK to save changes.

5. Restart your PC, log in to both apps and see if that solves the problem.
  3. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
  4. Levent Captain Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Cant Resume After restart Xbox One

Dude Already game not open or setup. On download part is cancel it. For example Forza Horizon 5 Try Download and comming %1 . Then I want restart xbox one. after restart xbox one . Forza horizon download is disappear like never start it. Not take my storage size to. Like I never start to download this game. I try restart xbox one with other games when download but they resume the download. but Forza Horizon 5 Just dissapear like never start. Very interesting problem . But I really want fix this problem because FH5 more want to play game on xbox one
  5. MarcoEHavilla Win User

Download Forza Horizon

Last night I downloaded the Sleeping Dogs and it worked. But Forza Horizon keeps giving error always stops downloading at 34%.
  6. SamBriggs Win User

(FIXED)Xbox Game Pass PC Please Help!!!!!

I tried installing Forza horizon 5 it was at 20% or so then it just randomly stopped and disappeared. And now when I try to install it, it says I don't have enough space because it for some reason when the download stopped it didn't give me my disc space back. any ideas? Before i tried installing it the first time I had 130gb available and after now it didn't install and it says i have 30 now that I try to install it again.
    The fix is to go into Microsoft store and press resume installation.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon stopped downloading due to wifi outage now I can't resume download - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon stopped

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  4. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....
  5. How do I stop Forza horizon 5 from syncing data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop Forza horizon 5 from syncing data?: I have tried everything that I’ve seen over the internet and none of the things have worked can anyone help? It just infinitely says syncing data. Also, if I got it on steam would it fix the...
  6. Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Will I be able to download forza horizon 4 even after playground games stop giving updates...: I'm about to buy forza and I have a quick question that after buying the game will I be able to download it after playground games stop giving updates to it? 054b6c0f-3167-4bef-abd2-0a8186767c00
  7. Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3: I own a disc but bought the Ultimate Edition online, can I stop using my disc?: Hello, I just bought a physical disc for Forza Horizon 3 for my Xbox One X about a month ago. But just about today, I bought the Forza Horizon 3 Ultimate Edition. Will it be possible for me to...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Download Stop 18.81GB: Hi I have an issue where my download for FH4 Ultimate on Xbox stops at 18.81GB. All other devices on my network work fine and I downloaded a heap of game updates last night after being away for 3...
  9. Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 2 Photo Rewards Stop at 260?: It literally just said "we're upping the reward to 100k and lowering the car count between rewards to 10 cars" and now it's stopped at 260 cars? I'm still finding new cars but it's stuck at...
  10. non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    non-stop loading (forza horizon 2 and minecraft, warframe ...): Hi, i have problem with my 2 games. Forza horizon 2 after press button "A" still loading. Minecraft did same after click to Play Game (and warframe, battlefield have same problem). It doesn't...