Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay

Discus and support Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I downloaded Forza Horizon from the Games with Gold section yesterday. When I started playing the game, I ran into problems with how the game was... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Muerte2004, Sep 6, 2016.

1. Muerte2004
    Muerte2004 Guest

I downloaded Forza Horizon from the Games with Gold section yesterday. When I started playing the game, I ran into problems with how the game was running. For starters, the frame rate seemed to be slow. Instead of smooth racing, the cars seemed to jump
    and stop. The race would freeze at random times, while the audio would keep going. The game also seemed to have trouble with rendering portions of track, scenery, even other cars at times. Anyone else run into this?

:)

Muerte2004, Sep 6, 2016
  2. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

Yeah I am too experiencing the frame rate issue in Forza Horizon via Backwards Compatibility. I tried playing a race and the frame rate was so bad had to quit the race entirely. Hopefully we'll get a fix for this soon.

xXDemonBlad3Xx, Sep 6, 2016
  3. i forsee horrible console sales figures

FRAME Drops.... Not slow frame rates and I wasn't talking about BF4, all the other games had frame drop except the multi-platforms.

ShaneBroadway, Sep 6, 2016
  4. Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay

Have you tried resetting the console by holding the pwr button at the front of the console for 10 secs.

It may be that the game cache/memory is full. This will help clear that.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and re-installing the game.

I personally haven't run into that issue but, that is what I would do first.

Hope that helps.

InvasiveHASAN, Sep 6, 2016
  5. InvasiveHASAN Win User

Have you tried resetting the console by holding the pwr button at the front of the console for 10 secs.

It may be that the game cache/memory is full. This will help clear that.

If that doesn't work, try uninstalling and re-installing the game.

I personally haven't run into that issue but, that is what I would do first.

Hope that helps.
  6. xXDemonBlad3Xx Win User

Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

Yeah I am too experiencing the frame rate issue in Forza Horizon via Backwards Compatibility. I tried playing a race and the frame rate was so bad had to quit the race entirely. Hopefully we'll get a fix for this soon.
  7. Zenosos Win User

Crew 2 4K 60??

Just to confirm too forza horizon 4 runs in either 4k30fps or 1080p60fps, it's wether you want higher frame rate or better quality.
  8. Boss 429 POWER Win User

0x80830003 problem.

Forza Horizons 4 and 5 are working great, though Horizon 5's frame rate is a bit wack. the Sims 4 is being tested now, with Uno being next.

meanwhile, i've been listening to Nessu_Utare, feeling great.
  9. ShaneBroadway Win User

i forsee horrible console sales figures

FRAME Drops.... Not slow frame rates and I wasn't talking about BF4, all the other games had frame drop except the multi-platforms.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon slow

2. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall: I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall it I tried to play the game and it...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed: Can someone please help me I have read the threads about this problem and none of them helped me. I tried downloading different games and they were fine it's just Forza 5 that is slow. I don't...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected: Only when my Logitech wheel is connected, Horizon 5 is extremely slow to load and audio is distorted. This does not happen with any other FH game and when the wheel is disconnected the game runs...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a...
  6. forza horizon 5 is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 is very slow: hi i am writing this regarding forza horizon 5 ,3 days ago i started FH5 on my laptop and it was working at (15 FPS MAXIMUM) and the GPU showing 15-20% only, and still this problem is happening,...
  7. Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...: I got a new desktop with i9, RTX 3070 Ti, 32 gb RAM. I did all the Windows upgrades. I downloaded Xbox app for PC. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I also own Forza Horizon 5 ultimate...
  8. Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since 5 days but always the download speed is so low for this game. I tried downloading other games on xbox app and got a speed of 5MB/s to 10MB/s. But the...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds: Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 from the xbox app or microsoft store, the download speed is just too low even though my internet connection is working fine with a stable download and upload...
  10. forza horizon 5 slow download pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 slow download pc: fh5 is downloading at a very slow speed on the xbox app while other games are downloading normally please help. 9d8fff28-e31f-4329-9415-b3a8d8ca6555