Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

Discus and support Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've send this feedback already via my Xbox One. I wanted to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One the intro race was no problem then when the first... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Sep 2, 2016.

1. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS

I've send this feedback already via my Xbox One.

I wanted to play Forza Horizon on my Xbox One the intro race was no problem then when the first event/open world part the frame dropped to 10 FPS just unplayable.

So I quite the game and reloaded it still same issue.

Removed Game from Xbox One, rebooted my Xbox One re-downloaded the games still same issue.

Now as I already send this feedback via my Xbox One what and or when do we recieve feedback on this? Or do we know it's been fixed?

Awaiting any reply, thanks in advanced.

:)

Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Sep 2, 2016
  2. Forza horizon

While trying to play Forza horizon via download (GwG) the frame rate drops down to around 10-15 fps making the game almost unplayable. The "fix" is to hard reset the console and you will be lucky if it fixes the problem for more than an hour. It was free
    yes, but please get this fixed.

MarshallArts-0786DAED-CBF6-4A7F-BE12-6E6865BE6EEC, Sep 2, 2016
  3. vikingland1
    vikingland1 Guest
    limited edition xb1s

My Forza 5 has good res and good frame rate. 60 fps and 1080p.

vikingland1, Sep 2, 2016
  4. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

This worked for me:

Go to "settings",,then"system",then "storage" & then "clear local xbox 360 storage".

This will restart your console as well but since I did this I've not had any issues.

Daft Badger, Sep 2, 2016
  5. jcr442
    jcr442 Guest
    Clearing xbox360 data seemed to fix problem thank you Daft Badger

jcr442, Sep 2, 2016
  6. Yeah tried this (clear cache/restart) but only last about an hour before framerate drops again. Very disappointing. Hope microsoft patch this and make it playable.

Sc0ttishGamer88, Sep 4, 2016
  7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Nothing to do with Microsoft,it's up to Turn 10/Playground games to sort out all the issues but they haven't said a word yet.

Daft Badger, Sep 4, 2016
  8. PeposC
    PeposC Guest

I think I found the solution, unistall the "1000 club" update

Worked for me

PeposC, Sep 4, 2016
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    The frame rate issues are there with or without the 1000 club dlc.

I couldn't get the 1000 club dlc for a couple of days so didn't have it installed I had frame rate drops.

Daft Badger, Sep 4, 2016
  10. Yeah I am too experiencing the frame rate issue in Forza Horizon via Backwards Compatibility. I tried playing a race and the frame rate was so bad had to quit the race entirely. Hopefully we'll get a fix for this soon.

xXDemonBlad3Xx, Sep 7, 2016
  11. Hey all,

If you haven't done so yet. It's best to fill out the Backward Compatibility Survey after trying the troubleshooting steps offered HERE as well as the suggestions from Daft Badger with clearing the 360 cache on the console.

To clarify, the survey goes directly to the teams who work with Backward Compatibility. You won't see a direct response from the teams, but rest assured the proper teams review each submission.

Mister Mascot, Sep 8, 2016
  12. Thanks for all your advice, still issue remains.

Done all of it clearing cash, with or without DLC, switching the game from internal HDD to External HDD and back, still same issue. And to say it's not Microsofts issue is utter bull. As Turn 10/Playground is owned by Microsoft and they provide 1st party
    games which is having serieus issues, for that is considered Microsoft issues at first hand. As Microsoft is the publisher.

I send in several feedback issues via the preview app. and guess that the only thing left is to fill out the BWC survey again. It's a shame but ok will do this.

Off course we can expect issues with Backward Compatibility I'm ok with that and till so far it's been fixed pretty good. But this issue makes the game unplayable.

Well lets see when they will fix this issue. Fingers crossed.

Sneltje P.A.S.C.A.L., Sep 8, 2016
  13. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest

Yes,Microsoft is the publisher,not the games developer nor do they run the servers so it is not down to Microsoft to fix,it's down to Turn 10/Playground games who now know about the issue & are looking into it.

Daft Badger, Sep 8, 2016
  14. Desdinova
    Desdinova Guest
    I have had a similar issue with framerate drops in Forza Horizon. In my case they come and go, lasting no more than a few seconds, but it is still very annoying. Unfortunately, framerate drops seem to be a common occurrence with some of the backward compatibility
    titles. I've had the problem both with and without the 1000 Club DLC and after clearing the cash. Luckily, as I said, it comes and goes for me.

Desdinova, Sep 8, 2016
  15. I just submitted a survey. Hopefully this will resolve the issue we're having.

xXDemonBlad3Xx, Sep 9, 2016
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon frame drop to 10 FPS - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon frame

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Frame Rate Fix for Forza Horizon 4 Demo!: We have been getting many questions about this issue. And I will be answering this question! Turn all graphics to low and turn on Color Blindness. And then, restart the game. The issue should be...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 | PC | Big frame rate drops on certain scenarios only | November 2019: Hello! I just purchased and played Forza Horizon 4 on November 15, 2019. The game performed well and great. No issues. No lag. No frame rate drops. Even on the highest settings (Ultra), I had no...
  10. Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon - slow frame rate, glitchy gameplay: I downloaded Forza Horizon from the Games with Gold section yesterday. When I started playing the game, I ran into problems with how the game was running. For starters, the frame rate seemed to be...