Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

Discus and support Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by LeonNuredini, Aug 25, 2020.

1. LeonNuredini
    LeonNuredini Guest

Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to update so i did it then when i logged back it said "the forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no
    longer available" i bought xbox game pass like a year ago but canceled it and then i came back and then this.......

:)

LeonNuredini, Aug 25, 2020
  2. Mysterrrii Win User

Forza Tokens

i just got Forza horizon last night and i heard about tokens from an in game msg. so are they pointless or helpful? cause from the answers above i would much rather use in game money then my real money
  3. lx EpicAfro xl Win User

Forza Horizon - This disc is unreadable after download from XBL Marketplace

My forza horizon isnt working either. Tried everything through out the forums. Still not playing and says disc unreadable after the controller buttons screen pops up. Its been 2 days. Now i think i just want my money back. I always buy games on demand and
    this has never happened. Im very disappointed. $39.99 - Forza Horizon.
  4. OsmanÖzm Win User

forza horizon 5 important

Yes Sir but the cars in old forza game its same in new forza 5. we just need new car like {Audi Q7 Q5 Toyota land Crusir ex.2018- Camry / Rang Rover 2007 beacuse i played Froza 2 Forza 3 Forza 4 so i hope add New cars
  5. MaverickLycan Win User

Forza Horizon BC Lags on Xbox One

I've just started playing Forza Horizon on my Xbow one last night and it plays quite well, up until 30-1hr goes past, then it lags something chronic! If there is a patch that has fixed the issue, it hasn't worked for me! I really enjoy the Horizon series,
    but please please somebody fix the bloody lag!!!!!!
  6. Silato Win User

Syncing data!

Having the 8083201d sync issue myself over the last 4 days. Some games sync others won't. Been unable play Forza horizon 2 or Forza 6.

Hope it gets sorted soon. Anyone managed to get it working?
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play... - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon doesent

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...