Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

Discus and support Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification How to make that wheel availlable? Will there be an... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oze1001, Nov 15, 2020.

1. oze1001
    oze1001 Guest

Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification

How to make that wheel availlable?

Will there be an update to make these wheel settings available ?

Thanks in advance

:)

oze1001, Nov 15, 2020
  2. ReeceLad Win User

Logitech G923 in Forza Horizon 3

Hi Brett

Below, find the list of wheels currently supported by Forza Horizon 3 on Windows 10 PCs. On Xbox One, Forza Horizon 3 supports all wheels currently supported by Xbox One.

The list of currently supported PC wheels for Forza Horizon 3:

Thrustmaster T150
    Thrustmaster T500 RS
    Thrustmaster TMX V1
    Thrustmaster TMX V2
    Thrustmaster T300RS
    Thrustmaster TX
    Thrustmaster RGT
    Logitech MOMO Force Feedback Racing Wheel
    Logitech G920
    Logitech G929
    Logitech G25
    Logitech G27

Players can use the Logitech G27 and the Thrustmaster TX (and some TX variants, like the new Leather Edition), but these wheels have some limitations with their functionality in-game. While these wheels work on default or custom wheel settings, button mapping and force feedback are not properly recognized. These issues will be addressed in an upcoming update for Forza Horizon 3. In addition, there are additional wheels that we plan on bringing on board, notably Fanatec products such as the ClubSport V2 Xbox One Hub and the Fanatec CSR models. Support for these Fanatec wheels will be arriving in Apex beginning in late September, with updates for both Windows 10 and Apex.

From this, unfrotunately G923 is not compatible with Forza Horizon 3
  3. Steve Isakson1 Win User

G920 not working

I have the same problem, Logitech G923 wheel
  4. Will P_099 Win User

Forza 5 saying "Sign in required" Then crashing

I have the logitech g923. But when I unplug the wheel it still gets the same problem.
  5. TenHawkeyeMan Win User

Logitech Steering Wheel Not working after update

Same problem here. When I disconnect the Logitech Steering wheel all is fine withe the controller.

When I connect the wheel it does a normal calibration and than everything blocks.

I got a new set within my warranty because they first believed it was the wheel itself.

But with the new Logitech G923 steering wheel still the same issue.

So it must be the last Microsoft Xbox One update
  6. gopaln s Win User

Forza Horizon 4 does not configure the keys of the logitech G29 steering wheel

Hi

I recently purchased Logitech G29 to play on Forza horizon 4 , but FH4 is not recognizing my wheels(in settings under wheels nothing shows) , i have installed recent update Logitech gaming software , also i tried forza emuwheels still no help, i have no
    issue with wheels in other games. Can anyone help.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon does not work together with Logitech Wheel G923 - althought said in specification - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon does

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. forza horizon 5 does not start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 does not start: 1 hour ago I downloaded forza horizon 5 and now I'm trying to open it and it's stuck on the loading screen 2dbe3d73-012f-405b-be28-cdac90d0203d
  6. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  7. Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does progression from Forza horizon 5 on disc on the xbox transfer to pc?: I have xbox Forza horizon 5 on disc for the xbox 1, but i want to play forza on my pc. Would my progression from console carry over to pc. 0bbad4c0-b72d-43a8-95b5-3de7c56473ef
  8. Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 5 keep crashing?: Forza Horizon 5 keeps crashing on Windows 11 at the first window with the error code 0x64. Tried multiple solutions, none seemed to work, I tried sfc, reinstalling the game, repairing my windows,...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 does not launch properly (Steam)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 does not launch properly (Steam): Hello everyone! I can't play FH5 due to the game does not launch properly. Everything was fine with the game, but suddenly it stopped launching. I am playing on Steam version. When i hit the...
  10. Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my forza horizon 5 randomly stop downloading: Every time I try downloading forza horizon 5 it just randomly stops. This has been happening for two days straight and I’ve wasted so much time waiting for it to download just for it to stop....