Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it?

Discus and support Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kongen1973, Oct 11, 2020.

1. Kongen1973
    Kongen1973 Guest

I have bought Forza horizon digitally at some point now when I try to play the game I get a disc read error even I don't have any disc? I have tryed on multiple xbox 360 with same luck?

Is that why no one should ever buy digital? Got no clue about how to clean a disc I dont have

:)

Kongen1973, Oct 11, 2020
  2. calidan777 Win User

On Demand Game

So I was about to post about how I just bought Forza Horizon from Games on Demand and was unable to play because I keep getting a disc read error (which is weird considering there is no disc), but when I read the license transfer post I figured I'd try that
    since the Xbox I'm trying to play on isn't the same one bought it on. So transferred my licenses to the Xbox I'm trying to play Forza Horizon on and I'm still getting the disc read error. Did I just waste my money on this game?
  3. Rubin LMeeks Win User

Error code 0x87e50031

So I just bought the disc version of Forza Horizon 5 and everytime I try to launch the game it says “something went wrong” and displays the error code 0x87e50031. Please help me.
    I can’t play some of my games
  4. NsA Nereus Win User

Play Anywhere Activation

Just to get that sure for me. On Gamestar.de and Golem.de I read, that

" Das Play-Anywhere-Programm unterstützt ausschließlich digital erworbene Spiele. Wenn Sie also beispielsweise eine Disc-Version von Forza Horizon 3 für die Xbox One kaufen, können Sie sie nicht am PC spielen."

It says, that "The Play-Anywhere-Programm only supports digital bought Games. If you buy the Disc Version of Forza Horizon 3 for Xbox One for example, you can't play it on PC"

So just to get sure, If i buy the Xbox One Disc Vsion, I can activate and Play it on PC without haveing an Xbox. And gamestar.de and golem.de statet that wrong?
  5. Siskel Waters Win User

Disc Read Issue with On-Demand Game with no disc in drive

This same issue happens to me with Forza Horizon, except I never played a disc version and had no previous saves. I bought and downloaded the on demand version and every time I load single player it gives me the disc unreadable message. I have deleted and
    downloaded the game several times yet it always gives the same error message. Please help I want to play the game I paid for
  6. BiOHAZARD 901 Win User

Xb1 Snapshot?

Okay then. I won't be buying anything digital for awhile. My kid bought forza horizon from GoD and the game has a bug that gives him the error unreadable disc. Been like this now for over a month. Some other games have had this same problem as well. My oldest
    wanted to know about this feature. I think he is considering getting this system.
Thema:

1. Forza horizon bought digital just giving disc error then I try to play it? - Similar Threads - Forza horizon bought

2. i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i bought forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 microsoft store: i bought Forza horizon 4 on steam can i play it on windows 11 Microsoft store, please guide 1412602f-c902-41fb-8fd7-da3a4010bf38
  3. I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox Game Pass Core, but I can't play Forza horizon 5 or other games that is...: I have Forza Horizon 3-5 and 4 and 5 isn't available and it keeps telling me that I need to renew my subscription when I already have Game pass Core, I really want to play but I can't. Please help...
  4. Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Just bought Forza Horizon 5 and when I click install, it literally does nothing. Any other...: Just bought the game and nothing happens when I try to install it. Already reset my Xbox many times, I have plenty of storage, tried it on two different networks. Tried it even from my Xbox app....
  5. I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought my xbox series x from gamestop with the forza horizon 5 bundle and I redeemed it...: Please help I redeemed my bundle later because I wanted to play starfield and I went back in to redeem it today and it said success but it's not showing up in my library or queue...
  6. I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, please help: I bought Forza Horizon 5 Premium and my forza online is grayed, out. I've tried redownloading, checking my ban history (I haven't been banned) turning on all x box settings (including the You can...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 bought on Steam, now deleted from microsoft. "You may not proceed without...: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on my Steam account and connected it to my Microsoft account. I've had the game since launch but now all of a sudden when I try to play it tells me "You may not proceed...
  8. I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought forza horizon 5 yesterday and launched it. It launched quickly but when i got on...: I bought forza horizon 5 and launched it and it launched fairly fast but when i got on the game it started pausing the audio every second and was super laggy. 1fb39e38-3dfa-4a41-ab31-ec5e4cd09121
  9. I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how...: I have an xbox y bought it used and have de forza horizon bundle but is already claimed how do i can claim it? In my account, it’s say that si claimed . 0b9b5bba-f2cf-47ce-812d-6ecfe096050c
  10. Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam, can i buy the dlc in the Microsoft Store and play it...: So ive bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam last year and now a friend of mine gifted me an xbox giftcard.Id like to buy myself the dlc for forza horizon but i dont know if its compatible for the steam...