FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, last week I formatted my pc and when I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5 I get this error with my backup. Tried to unninstal, tried to login/log out... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by miojohn., Aug 22, 2023.

1. miojohn.
    miojohn. Guest

Hello, last week I formatted my pc and when I reinstalled Forza Horizon 5 I get this error with my backup. Tried to unninstal, tried to login/log out and sync off but nothing works. Can you guys help me out? I had at least 300 hours of gaming and 700 cars, if this backup won't sync I'll problaby stop playing. My username is switchA7X.
    FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR [​IMG]

:)

miojohn., Aug 22, 2023
  2. dallas giesbrecht Win User

I have the same issue. They just told me to follow the steps for steam file delete and it does nothing
  3. miojohn. Win User

Hey Fernando no dice, I already did everything that support says and still can't SYNC my profile and get the E:47-B error is there any other solution? I play on Steam and seems that neither a save folder I have.
  4. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

5. giannakanarellh Win User

Forza horizon 4

Hello!

We bought Forza horizon 4 but the error code E:47-0 keeps coming up. We really hope you have a solution for us. Otherwise we vould like the money back.

Billy
  6. Cliff A. Win User

E:47-b error code

Hi Balázs Horváth1

Greetings!

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community

I do understand the urgency of you wanting to find other ways for this issue of yours in regards with signing into Forza that has an error code of "Invalid Profile". We are very glad to help you out to find some of the best possible options and troubleshooting's that we can provide for you.

The error code E:47-b usually indicates that there is an issue with your Xbox profile. This could be caused by a number of things, such as a corrupted profile, an outdated profile, or an issue with your internet connection.

To resolve this issue, I recommend trying the following steps:

1. Check your internet connection: Make sure that your Xbox is connected to the internet and that your connection is stable. You can test your connection by going to Settings > Network > Network settings on your Xbox.

2. Sign out and sign back in: Sometimes signing out of your Xbox profile and then signing back in can resolve issues with your profile. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Sign out on your Xbox.

3. Clear your Xbox cache: Clearing your Xbox cache can also help resolve issues with your profile. To do this, press and hold the power button on your Xbox until it turns off. Then unplug the power cable from the back of the Xbox and wait for 10 seconds. Plug the power cable back in and turn on your Xbox.

4. Delete and redownload your profile: If the above steps don't work, you may need to delete your Xbox profile and then redownload it. To do this, go to Settings > Account > Remove accounts on your Xbox. Then follow the on-screen instructions to delete your profile. Once your profile is deleted, go to Settings > Account > Add account on your Xbox and follow the on-screen instructions to redownload your profile.

In addition, can you also try and check if your Xbox Account can be signed into other games besides Forza since we need also to isolate if what is the issue that is causing this if it is within your Xbox Account or Forza account for us to double check as well.

Thank you for reaching out and sharing your issue. I hope all of this information's are helpful. We look forward on your response.

Regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
Thema:

1. FORZA HORIZON BACKUP E:47-b ERROR - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON BACKUP

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 account backup

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 account backup: so I loan my account so my brother can download the game for himself. But when I open my game again my progress is restarted. And cant find a way to get it back so I wondered if you guys had like...
  6. sauvegarde forza horizon 4 ! [backup forza horizon 4!]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sauvegarde forza horizon 4 ! [backup forza horizon 4!]: Bonjour bonsoir tout le monde J'ai un petit problème si vous pouriez m'aider ce serait bien quand j'essaie de jouer Forza horizon 4 il y a un problème je ne trouve plus ma sauvegarde comment...
  7. Echec de sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 backup failure]

in XBoX on Windows
    Echec de sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4[Forza Horizon 4 backup failure]: Bonjour, j'ai récemment acheté le xbox game pass a 1 euro sur pc et j'ai installé Forza Horizon 4. Le problème est qu'au bout de 10 minutes le jeu ne veut plus sauvegarder donc je dois le...
  8. Perte de sauvegarde Forza horizon 4 suite à la mise à jour[Loss of backup Forza horizon 4...

in XBoX on Windows
    Perte de sauvegarde Forza horizon 4 suite à la mise à jour[Loss of backup Forza horizon 4...: Bonjour, Hier soir suite une mise jour j'ai lancé le jeu et il effectuait une synchronisation de données. J'ai relancé le jeu sachant que je pensais qu'il y avait un bug car la barre restait 0%....
  9. Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Problème sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 [Forza Horizon 4 backup problem]: Bonjour, j'ai acheté forza horizon 4 il y a maintenant 1 semaine. J'ai donc effectué plusieurs heures de jeux d'affiler. En quittant le jeu cela me demandé si je voulais quitter le jeu sans...
  10. Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup]

in XBoX on Windows
    Sauvegarde Forza Horizon 4 perdue[Translation-Lost Forza horizon 4 backup]: Depuis que j'ai ré-ouvert FH4 ma sauvegarde a disparue, c'est- -dire que je doit tout recommencer intro aussi alors que j'était lvl 50 "prestige" 1 avec +/- 300 voiture et la totalité des routes...