Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by sobbing.., Jun 23, 2023.

1. sobbing..
    sobbing.. Guest

So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i never did that , because as i launch FH5 on Cloud Gaming it runs and stuff but then the normal FH5 on my pc just decided to not open. It does either one of these:
    - Opens the first window but crashes with the following error code (screenshot provided)

- Opens the first window without crashes and then shows the splash screen for a second before closing itself and not opening the game

I have tried doing these:

- Reset and repair Xbox app, MS Store and Gaming Services

- Updated Windows and the game itself to the latest version

- Deleted and reinstalled the game

- Uninstalled and reinstalled the Gaming Services app

- Ran some weird command on the powershell

And although i said "the game lagged my pc" my specs are enough to run the game normally

Xbox also thinks im playing the game even tho the game doesnt even start

Any type of help would be heavily appreciated! :,)
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app [​IMG]

:)

sobbing.., Jun 23, 2023
  2. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  3. KhajiBower34 Win User

How to join Clubs in Forza Horizon 5 on PC?

Hello Technoguck , My name is Khaji I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today.
    I'm sorry you're experiencing difficulties when trying to join a club in Forza Horizon 5 on PC through the Xbox app, here are some steps you can follow:

Make sure you have the Xbox app installed and updated on your PC. You can download it from the Microsoft Store if you don't have it installed yet.
    Sign in to the Xbox app with the account you're using to play Forza Horizon 5.

Check your Internet connection to make sure you are connected correctly.

Open Forza Horizon 5 on your PC.
    In-game, go to the "Social" or "Multiplayer" menu.
    Look for the “Search Club” or “Join a Club” option and select it.
    If the Xbox app opens but nothing happens, try searching for the club directly from the Xbox app. Open the Xbox app and look for the "Clubs" option in the main menu. From there, you should be able to find and join a Forza Horizon 5 club.

If you're still having trouble joining a club through the Xbox app, I would recommend trying the following additional steps:

Verify that you have a stable and fast Internet connection. If your connection is slow, there may be problems loading club information.
    Completely close the Xbox app and restart your PC. Then try opening the app again and joining a club from there.
    Update your PC drivers, especially graphics card drivers, as this can affect the performance of games and applications.

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  4. SteveAndrews6 Win User

Gaming Services app opens when trying to launch Forza Horizon 5 on Windows 11

Thanks for your help Lucas. So this did work initially, but since restarting my PC I'm back to square one - trying to open Forza Horizon 5 is opening Gaming Services. As with the original issue, it's only with this game - my other games on the Xbox app open as expected.
  5. JosefLBohorquez Win User

How [mod removed] do I fix this error 0x803FB107

Hi One

I see that you’re trying to install the game using the Microsoft store

If you don’t mind please open the Xbox app in your PC and try installing Forza horizon 5 from there one more time (or download if you don’t have the app)
  6. David Wirsching Win User

Can't find my Forza Horizon 5 DLC's on PC

Hello, My name is David. I am an independent advisor, happy to help you today.

If you can't find or install the DLC expansions for Forza Horizon 5 on your PC, here are some troubleshooting steps you can try:

Check account and platform compatibility first: Make sure you're using the same Microsoft account on both your Xbox and PC. Also, confirm that the DLC expansions you purchased are compatible with the PC version of Forza Horizon 5. Some DLC may be exclusive to the Xbox console and not available for PC.

Then verify ownership and installation: On your PC, open the Microsoft Store app and navigate to the Forza Horizon 5 page. Check if the DLC expansions you own are listed as purchased or available for installation. If they appear as your own, try clicking the "Install" button to start the installation process.

We can also try checking for updates: make sure Forza Horizon 5 and the Microsoft Store app on your PC are up to date. Sometimes updates can resolve compatibility issues and allow DLC to be installed. Launch the Microsoft Store app, click the three dots in the top right corner, and select "Downloads and Updates" to check for available updates.

If the above has not worked, reinstall the game: If the DLC expansions still do not appear for installation, try uninstalling and reinstalling Forza Horizon 5 on your PC. This can update the game data and allow the DLC to be recognized and installed correctly.

I hope this helps.

Best regards.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  5. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  6. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  7. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  8. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  9. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...
  10. my forza horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 5 wont launch: i was downloading the update 19, but when it was done it just launches for a few seconds then closes, ive tried everything in here :...