Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 won't load in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BravoLima2k4, Mar 30, 2023.

1. BravoLima2k4
    BravoLima2k4 Guest

enever I select the game, it starts to load fine, but when it gets to the PG logo intro it freezes and after a while the screen goes blank and then after another minute it goes to the main video montage loading screen. Then when I click start game, it takes even longer than usual and sometimes the music just glitches and loops for a few seconds on a specific part. After like 5 mins it goes to the image slideshow loading screen (with your personal stats) and just doesn't ever load into the game, and after about 10-18mins it just crashes. I've tried power cycling my Xbox, removing and re-adding my account but nothing has worked.

Sometimes I get error code E: 0-41.

This is really weird and it only started happening today. I'm playing using game pass (without a disc), and I'm using an Xbox One S. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks

:)

BravoLima2k4, Mar 30, 2023
  2. BravoLima2k4 Win User

Hi, I'm not using a pc, I'm using an Xbox one s
  3. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
  4. Sodangidni Win User

My Forza Horizon 5 won't load

Hello, CarMadBoy4631. I’m Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

I’m sorry to hear you have trouble with your progress in Forza Horizon 5. Usually, this error appears due to corrupted data on your profile.

Not only that, but I would like to ask if you tried retrieving your progress by performing each of the potential solutions provided in this related support article created by the game developer:
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

“Xbox

— If possible, try to load your save on a different device. (A different PC or Xbox)
    — Make sure the console has the most up-to-date OS version installed.
    — Please try manually updating the game and any DLC using the Store/Games & Apps.

— Remove the Game from Quick Resume
    Fully close the game
    Navigate to the Xbox Dashboard
    Press Xbox Button on controller to open the guide
    Select My Games & Apps
    Select More Options
    Select Remove from Quick Resume
    Launch the game

— Power cycle your device
    Fully close the game. (more info on how to do this here).
    Restart your device
    On Xbox, you can hold down the Xbox button then select Restart Console
    Ensure your Xbox’s internet connection is functioning correctly.
    Start the game.
    After pressing A or ENTER on the welcome screen, wait for the sync to complete. This could take a long time, but it is essential to be patient.
    Try pressing and holding the power button on your console until it turns off, unplug it from the power supply for 10 minutes, plug it back in and see if it continues.

— Resync your save to the cloud
    Go to Manage Game > Saved Data > your profile > Delete from console.
    Do not select Delete from Everywhere, as this will delete ALL of your data.
    Relaunch the game and let it sync to the cloud.
    Reset your console by going to the system's settings, console info, reset console and choosing the option “Reset and keep my games & apps”.

— Uninstall, then reinstall the game and any DLC.
    Uninstall the game. After the game is uninstalled, uninstall a couple different games/apps or install some games/apps so that when you reinstall the game, it's installed to a different part of the HDD.”

Reference link: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/articles/360005306553-I-ve-lost-all-my-progress-what-do-I-do-

However, if the progress is not recovered after that, Forza support is able to assist you with this, but as they mentioned in the article above:

“We will not be able to return any lost progress or return your old save. We will produce a 1:1 match to your inventory for Forza Horizon players.
    Unfortunately, we will NOT be able to return any Forzathon Points, Skill Points, Level, Experience, Tokens, or Progress”.

In case you want to proceed with your restore request, it is necessary for you to perform some of the steps they indicate in this same article and then click on the “Lost Saved Data Ticket” link.

Regards,

Arturo.
  5. Hewils Mervelleo Win User

no puedo comprar Forza Horizon 5 Premium Edition

Hello Claus, I have the same problem. Won't let me buy the Forza Horizon 5 Premiun Edition...
  6. FF Square Enix Win User

Problem with forza horizon 4

My forza horizon 4 has had problems loading over the last couple of weeks from gamepass, sometimes I have to start it 5-6 times before it loads in.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 won't load - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon won't

2. Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon won't work online? Weird issues in game?: Purchased an Xbox Xseries for Christmas. It was the for,a horizon edition. I also purchased a 3 month xbox gold card which I've read has actually been rebranded as "core pass"? Or something like...
  3. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  4. My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My series X won't recognize Forza Horizon 3 or Transformers Devastation both have perfect...: Both discs are perfect I'm the only owner and they work one my Xbox one no issue. But put them in the series X and I get nothing at all. Please help! 32e7c5ab-f975-43db-84cc-af08c862bd71
  5. Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 5 log me in on PC ?: Cant log into Forza Horizon 5. 0da386f2-07be-45a1-98d7-63de8e39c93e
  6. Forza Horizon 5 won't start.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't start.: I have GamePass Ultimate. I have it on the main C drive, SSD. I press play on the XBOX app, nothing happens. I have it run on administrator on Windows 7 compatibility mode (and have tried Windows...
  7. Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update: Forza horizon 5 won't play after new update 53aa9a15-004c-420e-a9e7-a9ab3ffa0735
  8. Forza Horizon 5 won't boot

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't boot: I have tried almost anything and am willing to do whatever at this point. I have been trying for 4 to 5 months to play forza again, it works with cloud gaming, but when I boot it on my PC I get...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch.: Hello I have bought FH5 a few days ago but it does not launch in any possible way, I have already tried uninstalling and following the common help article. My pc is also well capable of running...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 won't launch (PC)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 won't launch (PC): downloaded and installed through the Xbox app, but launch page shows for a while then seems to crash. 6608404f-d5a7-4340-abdf-d84483b2707e