forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!!

Discus and support forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked 2722bfa8-876b-4d3d-ac1e-f0ff9f17b1e2 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NinjaScrib, Nov 11, 2021.

1. NinjaScrib
    NinjaScrib Guest

go to add account then sign in with your pc password vary weird but it worked

:)

NinjaScrib, Nov 11, 2021
  2. XER0_Gamez Win User

Forza Horizon 5 is not able to download to an external drive.

All of my Microsoft and Xbox games are downloaded on my external drive including the previous Horizon, which is Forza Horizon 4. I changed where new apps are stored when downloaded from the Microsoft store to my external drive but it still wont download Forza Horizon 5 to my external drive. On the Xbox app it wont show my external drive as an option to download to. I am able to download any game from the Microsoft store and Xbox app to my external drive except Forza Horizon 5.
  3. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
  4. Francia J. Win User

Why Cant i find the Games i bought on my PC?

Thank you so much for letting me know.

We just need to make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account. Please sign in to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and then locate the transaction for the game Forza Horizon 5. Once confirmed, sign out on your Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App and then sign back in using the correct Microsoft account.
  5. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

i bought game on PC microsoft store few year back (forza H 4) and now it says i dont own it and have to buy it again

Hi Viliam, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

It's a good thing you are seeing it on your transaction history.

Please, try remotely installing the game via the website:

https://www.xbox.com/games/store/forza-horizon-4-edio-padro/9PNJXVCVWD4K

To fix the issue in the Microsoft Store, make sure you are logged in it with the same account.

Launch the Xbox app and sign in with your Microsoft Account.

Select your gamer pic, then select Settings.

Under Account, select Change my Microsoft Store account.

Follow the on-screen instructions and sign in to the Store with the Microsoft account that owns the Forza Horizon 4 game.

Let me know if it works!
  6. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
Thema:

1. forza horizon 5 wont let me sign into my microsoft account. found fix!!! - Similar Threads - forza horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  7. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  10. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.: Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle...