Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore.

Discus and support Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Adon Gerges, Apr 5, 2023.

1. Adon Gerges
    Adon Gerges Guest

Hello,

fh5 was working a few months ago but now whenever I click "play" to launch fh5 it either says syncing data or launching game, and whenever it is done with any of them the small rectangle with the games thumbnail (i guess?) (e.g. the cars and the fh logo) pops up then it just disappears and the game doesn't show any screen almost like the play button doesn't work.

Methods I've tried to use to fix my issue are:

• launching fh5 as an administrator.
    • checking if my graphics card drivers and pc are fully updated.
    • verifying the integrity of the game files multiple times.
    • closing background apps.
    • resetting Microsoft store.
    • uninstalling and reinstalling the game.
    I bought the game on the Microsoft store and if anyone has any answers that would help I would try anything before making my last option be hard resetting my pc. there is no error message the game just doesn't launch no screen nothing just goes back to my wallpaper. I've checked the system requirements and I'm able to run the game since I've played it before

:)

Adon Gerges, Apr 5, 2023
  2. Yasin Biricik Win User

Hi Daan25,

Did you find a solution to this problem?
  3. Dericka Win User

4. Daan25 Win User

Hi,

Did you find a solution? My game also doesn't launch.
  5. Adon Gerges Win User

Hi, I'm Dericka, an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
    HI, I've tried everything that was stated on the support page you linked but when i restarted my pc and tried to relaunch the game the problem persisted.

If there is any other method that would possibly help fix my problem please link it bellow.

Thank you for your help.
  6. Dericka Win User

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. Let's try to troubleshoot. Please follow the steps here:

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/usi...

Then please restart your PC and try it again. Thanks!
Thema:

1. Forza horizon 5 wont launch anymore. - Similar Threads - Forza horizon wont

2. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  3. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  5. Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello, could somebody help me? My forza horizon 5 wont update.: Whenever I try downloading forza Horizon 5 the download speed stays on 0B/S, it has nothing to do with my internet. Only the game/xbox launcher. Please, if anyone has a solution tell me. And...
  6. forza horizon 5 wont start

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont start: hello so my fh5 istn starting anymore its just showing me the client window with sync data not even the sync data popup window i tried resetting it deinstalling it changing priorities and also...
  7. Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why wont forza horizon. 4 Lauch: Why wont forza horizon 4 launch on stat up 46dcaa68-6a9e-4961-b6da-1e0743add50f
  8. Forza Horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont launch: so forza wont launch or install into my pc from the Xbox app. I have gone through the install process maybe over ten times, then when I go to launch the game nothing happens. After that I will try...
  9. Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft store wont let me reinstall Forza Horizon 5 after having to uninstall it due to...: Hello, Its been more than 24h since my problem started and i hope someone can help me fix this. Two days ago I tried to play my game as usual, but while loading and showing the message...
  10. my forza horizon 5 wont launch

in XBoX Games and Apps
    my forza horizon 5 wont launch: i was downloading the update 19, but when it was done it just launches for a few seconds then closes, ive tried everything in here :...