Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I'm facing problems in Xcloud! When playing Forza Horizon 5, data sync always starts to load where you left off in the game. But on January 4th,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by CaioCesarBn, Jan 15, 2022.

1. CaioCesarBn
    CaioCesarBn Guest

Hello, I'm facing problems in Xcloud! When playing Forza Horizon 5, data sync always starts to load where you left off in the game. But on January 4th, this loading took longer than expected (10 Min approx.) and when loading, the game returned to the first level, as if I was playing for the first time. I don't know if it was a sync error. I think this problem is in the platform and not in the game : ( . Is there anything I can do? I was way up in the game and didn't want to have to start all over again.

Att
    Caio

:)

CaioCesarBn, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

Sadly there isn't a way to retrieve your saves on Xcloud. If you have an Xbox console, you can try this;

To retrieve a lost save from the cloud, Go to My games & apps.

- Highlight the game.

- Press the Menu button and select Manage game and add-ons.

- Go to saved Data and clear local saves.

- Then, Select the game tile, and then choose Select all to make sure all available content gets installed.

- Select Save changes and wait for the content to install.

- Relaunch the game.
  3. Frank Wang 67567 Win User

Can not start forza horizon 5 on xbox serious s

Yes. Other games are OK.

Forza horizon 4 is OK too. But I bought it.

And Forza horizon 5 uses Game Pass.

I can start Forza 5 on my PC, can not start on Xbox serious S.
  4. Francia J. Win User

A problem with forza horizon 5

Some items included on the Premium Edition include installation and some don't such as the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass and Forza Horizon 5 VIP Membership which should be available inside of your game immediately.

In this case, simply quit the game then restart your device to re-sync the game data.
  5. JAKOV GASIC Win User

Error code 12f-0

Hello, when starting Forza Horizon 5 on windows I have this error, I uninstalled the game today and reinstalled it but I still have this problem
  6. F1RECRY Win User

Cant download Forza Horizon 5

I found the fix...

When u open forza horizon 5 standard edition page scroll down where you see forza horizon 5 game and download that...

The download will start
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Sync Error and game starting from the beginning - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Sync

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 3 and Xbox controller wont sync on xbox app | WIN11 Pro: I know this is a known issue. And I tried so many things people said on the internet but nothing worked. I even let it run for over an hour but still didnt work. It synched on my 10 year old pc,...
  5. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%: Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running...
  6. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  7. Forza Horizon 5 sync not working.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 sync not working.: I have two pcs, one laptop and one desktop. Earlier when i bought the laptop and installed FH5, it had the same issue of not syncing properly. This time i had to format my desktop for some...
  8. Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Save Data Not Syncing With Forza Horizon 5: Hoping someone here can help. I started Forza Horizon 5 yesterday for the very first time and played a few hours. I earned a few achievements. I didn’t see a place to save progress, so everyone...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 unable to sync data: Hi guys. I gave my account to my brother so he can play forza horizon 5 and when i singed in to play the game won't sync my data and it's saying use offline or try again and when I try again it...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Data not syncing

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 5 Data not syncing: Forza Horizon 5 does the thing where the data doesn't sync, I've tried everything and nothing has worked, I've come to terms with it, while severely disappointed losing all the "rare" cars and all...