Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0% in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Mats Abrahamsen, Oct 13, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0%

Hello, my name is Matt. I just reset / cleaned my pc/ssd yesterday and downloaded forza horizon 5 back into the computer. I logged back into the xbox app and started the game and started running the game, but now it's stuck at "Sync data 0%". I also did a lot of tips and tricks from you guys, but nothing seem to work.

First I tried was running Services as administrator and checked the files:
    Gaming Services
    IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    I made sure all of them was running and was "automatic". Xbox Live Game Save was not running and was in manual mode "triggered startup", but I made it automatic and running, then I restart the computer. I got back into Services as administrator and checked the files again and the Xbox Live Game Save was back to manual (triggered startup) and was still not running.

Second thing, I noticed on Task Manager that Xbox Identity Provider says "Deactivated" with a pause button next to it and I have no idea if that is normal or not.

Please help me,

Matt

:)

Mats Abrahamsen, Oct 13, 2023
  2. Dericka Win User

Forza Horizon 5 stuck at syncing data 0%

Hi, I'm , an Independent advisor and I can surely help you.

Don't worry we will work on this together. May I know are you playing the game on your Xbox console or Windows PC?
  3. Sumer Razdan Win User

I was able to play the game day before yesterday. Nothing has changed suddenly why can it sync now?
  4. Dérek Augusto Win User

We found the error.

So you just need to configure your internet devices now.

They are unconfigured, so have access restrictions, causing these errors.

If you do not have knowledge, I advise you to contact the ISP that they will do for you

set a fixed ip for the console/PC, open the ports described below, disable and enable the UPnP function and disable the modem firewall, if you have a modem and a router the process has to be done on both devices.

Put console/PC IP in DMZ zone.

Port 88 (UDP)

Port 3074 (UDP and TCP)

Port 53 (UDP and TCP)

Port 80 (TCP)

Port 500 (UDP)

Port 3544 (UDP)

Port 4500 (UDP)

You can ask ISP(Internet Service Provider) for help
  5. Mats Abrahamsen Win User

I figured it out, it wasn't any technical issues after all, it just took a very long time for the sync to process. First time it said something like "Sync not available at the moment" (I don't remember exactly what it said). but then I restarted my pc again and it all synchronized and everything works as it should :)

Thank you regardless!

- Matt
  6. Sodangidni Win User

Hello, Daniel. I'm Arturo, a community user like you, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Based on the information you provided, I can suggest the following potential solutions.
    (Skip the ones you already tried)

A. Run the Gaming Services repair tool and verify if the game syncs after that.

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubleshooting/gaming-services-repair-tool > Please expand the field that says “Downloadable version” and follow the steps.

B. Search “Services” by using the Windows search functionality and look for the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

For each service: Right-click on the service > Properties.
    In Startup Type, set the service to Automatic.

If the service isn’t started, click Start > Apply > OK to save changes, restart your PC and try again.
    Note: In case GamingServices can't be modified, skip that one.

C. Perform a clean boot in your PC, once restarted, try again.
    You can follow the steps for the clean boot process, by clicking here:

https://support.microsoft.com/topic...-windows-da2f9573-6eec-00ad-2f8a-a97a1807f3dd

D. Disable temporarily your antivirus or firewall; this includes Microsoft Defender. Then, try again.

E. Connect your PC to a different Wi-Fi network, like a mobile hotspot, before trying again.

F. Change the DNS settings on your PC:

“Open Control Panel.
    Click on Network and Internet.
    Click on Network and Sharing Center.
    Click the “Change adapter settings” option in the left pane.

Right-click the active network interface and select the Properties option.

Select and check the “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” option.

Click the Properties button.
    Select the “Use the following DNS server addresses” option.”

Then, for the primary address, insert 1. 1. 1. 1 and then this other one, 1. 0. 0. 1 for the alternate.
    Restart your PC before trying again.

Note: You may want to try with 8. 8. 8. 8 and 8. 8. 4. 4 as well.

Reference link:
    https://www.windowscentral.com/how-change-your-pcs-dns-settings-windows-10

I'll look forward to hearing your comments.

Regards,

Arturo.

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5: Stuck at Sync Data 0% - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Stuck

2. Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 4 NAT restricted (i did everything possible) cant sync data stuck at 0%: 1. Teredo adapter: Typ : enterpriseclient (Group Policy) Servername : win10.ipv6.microsoft.com Clientaktual.-intervall : 30 Sekunden Clientport : unspecified (Group Policy) Status : qualified...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 stuck on: Syncing data: The "syncing data" page is always at 0% with no error codes. i have tried "nedsth winsock reset" in command prompt and restarted, it did not work. [img] 54ccc3f4-8ca9-40fb-a171-789dae481455
  4. Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 stuck on "Joining Life Session" on XBox Series X.: I have a brand new Xbox Series X that I purchased on Thanksgiving day. Opened it, ran all the updates, installed a couple games and updated them. I sit down to start playing and now I have no...
  5. forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 stuck on connecting to store, please wait: I close the game and reopen it but it keeps happening b87f3efb-e445-4fab-976b-c4bf914a5c15
  6. Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 stuck on Syncing Data?: I recently had a problem with an update on forza horizon 5 and reinstalled it in hopes that it would fix the problem. After it reinstalled and I launched the game,it was stuck on syncing data. I...
  7. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  8. Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon stuck on loading screen. Help please: As above, whilst playing Forza horizon yesterday it froze, not been able to play since, it's stuck on the loading screen. I've tried restarting console and no luck. This is on Xbox series X....
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Steam Edition stuck on "let this app access your info": can't log in to xbox because the continue button can't be pressed in the Steam version of the Forza Horizon 5 game, I've repaired the game, I've made sure my Xbox and Microsoft Store accounts are...
  10. when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont...: when i try to download Forza Horizon 5 it gets stuck and wont download/ freezez, it wont even move to 1%. I have tried everything but nothing is working please help me!...