Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lucas Romero1, Jul 6, 2022.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a problem when downloading anything else, in fact I downloaded a different game which was close in size to Forza Horizon 5 in only 2 hours, I have tried many methods such as changing DNS server to 8.8.8.8 and resetting the Xbox app, but nothing has worked at all. If there is a method to fix this please tell me so I can enjoy the game.

:)

Lucas Romero1, Jul 6, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

You can play forza horizon 5 if you own it

But if you only downloaded it via gamepass you don't own it

Forza horizon 4 is available though for core
  3. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
  4. Lucas Lauer Win User

i have issue downloading forza horizon 5

107gb from Forza Horizon 5 at 1.2Mb/s download speed should be done in around 25 hours. Not take 2 weeks.

Are other Xbox app games downloading so slow or only Forza?
  5. Lucas Romero1 Win User

Thank you much I tried method #2 and it worked perfectly, I put the DNS number in and BOOM from 500KB to a constant 19-25MB, I'll finally get to play the game.
  6. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Lucas!

Buddy, may I know if you tried resetting the Microsoft Store cache?

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

After that, try again.

If maybe the issue persists try changing your DNS instead to 1.1.1.1 as primary and 1.0.0.1 as secondary

Also, disable IPv6 on your network adapter:

Open the Control Panel in Windows 10.

After opening the control panel, set the “View by” on the top-right corner to “Large icons“.

Click on the “Network and Sharing Center” option.

Here, click on the “Change adapter settings” link on the left panel.

Now, right-click on the active network adapter and select “Properties“.

Go to the “Networking” tab.

Here, uncheck the “Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)” option.

Click on the “Ok” button to save changes.

Close all the windows, restart your PC and try again

I'll be waiting for your feedback, greetings from another Microsoft user!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Slow

2. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall: I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall it I tried to play the game and it...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speed: Can someone please help me I have read the threads about this problem and none of them helped me. I tried downloading different games and they were fine it's just Forza 5 that is slow. I don't...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Load When Steering Wheel Connected: Only when my Logitech wheel is connected, Horizon 5 is extremely slow to load and audio is distorted. This does not happen with any other FH game and when the wheel is disconnected the game runs...
  5. forza horizon 5 is very slow

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 is very slow: hi i am writing this regarding forza horizon 5 ,3 days ago i started FH5 on my laptop and it was working at (15 FPS MAXIMUM) and the GPU showing 15-20% only, and still this problem is happening,...
  6. Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox app for PC won't launch Forza Horizon 5, won't download some games, very slow download...: I got a new desktop with i9, RTX 3070 Ti, 32 gb RAM. I did all the Windows upgrades. I downloaded Xbox app for PC. I am a gamepass ultimate subscriber. I also own Forza Horizon 5 ultimate...
  7. Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 Slow download speed: I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since 5 days but always the download speed is so low for this game. I tried downloading other games on xbox app and got a speed of 5MB/s to 10MB/s. But the...
  8. Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 slow download speeds: Not able to install Forza Horizon 5 from the xbox app or microsoft store, the download speed is just too low even though my internet connection is working fine with a stable download and upload...
  9. forza horizon 5 slow download pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 slow download pc: fh5 is downloading at a very slow speed on the xbox app while other games are downloading normally please help. 9d8fff28-e31f-4329-9415-b3a8d8ca6555
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Not Downloading (Slow): I am trying to download Forza Horizon 5 since its launch i.e. 9 Nov 2021, I am a Xbox Game Pass Member. But I can't seem to download it as it is giving me 200-300KBPS download speed. My Internet...