Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by DOGGOPOWER412, Jun 22, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall

I pre-ordered the game on steam and downloaded it when it first came out. The game ran fine with no issues at all. I uninstalled, and when I went to reinstall it I tried to play the game and it has been running very slow. Task manger says my computer is running fine and there is no indication of any issues. I have restarted my computer, updated my drivers, re-downloaded the game, and verified the flies through steam, but it still runs slow. My specs are Intel i7-9700, 16.0 GB ram, and I'm running a NVIDIA RTX 2070 super. Thanks!

:)

DOGGOPOWER412, Jun 22, 2023
  2. Tomm_A Win User

Hello DOGGOPOWER412,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

It appears that the issue you are describing here is in-game specific issue and best address directly to the game developer support team to get the best resolution to your concern. Let us help you how to get there.

To submit a ticket to the dedicated team, follow the steps below:

We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern. We will be closing this thread here in community forum because this will be taken cared by the dedicated support team. If you have other concerns related to Xbox product and services, feel free to create a new topic to discuss and we are more than happy to help.

Thank you for choosing Microsoft. Stay safe!

Best regards,

Microsoft Community Moderator
  3. minghzhang Win User

Forza Horizon 5 starts the game and reports an error (0x800701b1). Reinstalling the game cannot be solved. Enter the game when the network is disconnected.

I reinstalled Forza Horizon 4 without any problems.Only Forza Horizon 5 will have an error.
  4. Michael James Woods Win User

G920 not working

Hi,

I have the same issue as of today. The g920 works fine on Forza Horizon 4 but not on Forza Horizon 5 and slows down the game, interferes with the audio and is unresponsive.
  5. High2HighWay96 Win User

Forza Horizon 5: redirected to 'game services' while both are installed correctly

Hi Mateus, thank you for your advice. This did indeed help my issue. I had to reinstall both Gamingservices and Forza Horizon 5. After reinstalling them both, the game was able to launch again. The game's able to run normally again, although I can only hope it stays that way.

Thanks for your help!

Kind regards,
  6. GouyYT Win User

Forza Horizon 5 isnt downloading for xbox app

Yes I uninstalled it but I had to reinstall it in order to download Forza horizon 5
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 running slow after reinstall - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon running

2. I can't run forza horizon 5.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't run forza horizon 5.: When I try to run it, the microsoft store comes up with gaming services. What is happening? b68e2fcf-2654-4ea8-80a5-b12eb4a9ef83
  3. Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC

in XBoX on Windows
    Can't run Forza Horizon 4 on PC: I recently bought a new PC. So I believe the issue is not my pc specs. When i bought it i had an offer for 3 month subscription of XBox pass. I decided to use it today and I downloaded Forza...
  4. Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...

in XBoX on Windows
    Не могу запустить Forza Horizon 4 - 0x87E10BD0[Translation-Can't run Forza Horizon 4 -...: Я приобрел версию данной игры Ultimate Edition (пока она была по скидке). Проблема в том, что после переустановки системы (Windows), я не могу запустить игру, выдает ошибку(Скриншот ниже)...
  5. I can't run Forza Horizon 4

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't run Forza Horizon 4: It's a strange thing, my pc works like a charm and all his components are in new condition : - Mobo x79 v1.03 - CPU Intel Xeon E5 2689 - 16 Gb of DDR3 ram memory in dual channel - ASUS ROG RX...
  6. forza horizon 4 will not run

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 4 will not run: this game will not launch on windows 10 latest edition .What is microsoft doing about it? There are so many of us who just keep getting fobbed off and passed to forza/xbox and they say they...
  7. 포르자 호라이즌 4 실행이 어렵습니다. [Mod Translation-Forza Horizon 4 is hard to run.]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    포르자 호라이즌 4 실행이 어렵습니다. [Mod Translation-Forza Horizon 4 is hard to run.]: 실행 수 초 뒤에 꺼 버리는 데 어떤 오류 박스가 뜨질 않아서 파악도 어 우며 백그라운드 앱 기능 끄기 등 검색해볼 수 있는 건 다 해봤음에도 실행이 어 습니다. 컴퓨터에서 나왔던 이벤트 로그를 기재합니다. 로그 이름: Application 원본: Application Hang 짜: 2019-10-21 오후 9:44:33 이벤트 ID:...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.)

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Не запускается на ПК. (Forza Horizon 4 Does not run on PC.): Дело в том,что позавчера скачал Forza Horizon 4 что-бы поиграть,c начала игра вылетала каждые 10-15 минут , пробовал все способы из интернета ничего не получилось. Вчера пробовал запустить Forza...
  9. Will Forza Horizon 4 Run On The Original Xbox One

in XBoX Accessibility
    Will Forza Horizon 4 Run On The Original Xbox One: I heard that Forza Horizon 4 will run on the Xbox One S at 1080p 30FPS and the One X at 1080p 60FPS and 4k 30FPS. Will the original Xbox One be able to run it at all? Just wondering because me and...
  10. forza 7 update nov 2018 and forza horizon 4 will not run ater update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza 7 update nov 2018 and forza horizon 4 will not run ater update?: after updateing forza 7 nov. 2018, forza horizon 4 will not run/start. 6be0c63c-3d9f-44e1-b108-9c05f7f3e977