Forza Horizon 5 quality mode (stutters like crazy) on XCG on Xbone

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 quality mode (stutters like crazy) on XCG on Xbone in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Has anyone else noticed that Forza Horizon 5 in quality mode stutters like hell, while streaming the game from XCG to console? It runs perfectly fine... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Doomster1971, Nov 12, 2021.

1. Forza Horizon 5 quality mode (stutters like crazy) on XCG on Xbone

Has anyone else noticed that Forza Horizon 5 in quality mode stutters like hell, while streaming the game from XCG to console? It runs perfectly fine on the Xbox app for my laptop. Both modes are smooth on there. On console, though, performance mode runs correctly & quality mode does not. I hope that can be fixed.

submitted by /u/Doomster1971
    [link] [comments]

/u/Doomster1971, Nov 12, 2021
  2. ShappySDJ Win User

Brand new Halo Series X, potential GPU or HDMI issue? Maybe a fluke thing?

I'll give Forza horizon 5 on quality mode a spin :) thanks again! Have a good one
  3. sp4wnersiak3 Win User

Xbox Series X overheating?

Thanks for your response. I just noticed fan is spining louder in metro exodus too. Earlier I couldn’t hear my series x, but now while playing metro exodus, forza horizon 5 i can hear my fan spining, but in Dying Light 2 it spins like crazy but only in quality mode.
  4. WildChameleon Win User

No X1 price drop for at least 2 - 3 years.....

Next exclusives like halo 5, Forza Horizon 2, and Gears 5 ? You sure we talking about the XBOne here and not the 360 ? New console same old franchises, what's new ?
  5. sp4wnersiak3 Win User

Xbox Series X overheating?

I can hear my fan in some demanding games like metro exodus, forza Horizon 5 on quality mode, but it’s quiet nosie. But in Dying Light 2 in quality mode my fan sounds like jet engine. For example yesterday i was playing DL2 on quality mode for 3 hours and didn’t hear any nosie coming from my console (only quiet fan nosie as usual, barely hearing it) But today it started spinning again like jet engine after 30 minutes of gaming so I switched to resolution mode and as always it was ok. I don’t know if it’s the game or my console.
  6. Adrian B. Win User

Xbox streaming issues

Same here. Got Gigabit Lan. Streaming works very nice with Forza Horizon 3 (downloaded from store) but stutters and laggs with Fifa 18 and Forza 7 (both disc version). Also i can set quality to low and still it stutters and laggs with those games. My PC
    sits directly 1m near the xbox one s both connected to same gigabit switch.
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 quality mode (stutters like crazy) on XCG on Xbone

1. Forza Horizon 5 quality mode (stutters like crazy) on XCG on Xbone - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon quality

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  9. Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why do I keep getting disconnected from forza horizon 5 servers: For the past three days I have been constantly being disconnected from Forza horizon five servers with a message that says you have been disconnected from the server. Please try again later for...
  10. Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923

in XBoX on Consoles
    Rewind on Forza Horizon 5 for PC using the G923: When i use the steering wheel G923 on Forza Horizon 5 for PC it says that i can use the y button to rewind but it doesn’t work. I’ve tried unplugging and plugging but it doesn’t work either. It’s...