Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by old-kayshoun, Jul 4, 2022.

1. old-kayshoun
    old-kayshoun Guest

Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account

Hi,

I have just subscribed a new game pass account for my kid for his new PC i just got him. All this while we are sharing 1 PC and 1 game pass account between us. Is there a way for me to transfer his Forza Horizon 5 progress from my game pass account (old) to his (new) game pass account. Kinda suck to tell him that he has to re-grind all his progress (Ard 40 hrs) all over again. Thanks in advance.

:)

old-kayshoun, Jul 4, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Old-Kayshoun

Unfortunately game progress is attached to the gamertag, is not possible to transfer it, you can try contacting Forza support to see if they can do something

But I doubt it

If you have further questions feel free to ask, greetings from another Microsoft user!
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Progress and digital property are not transferable between accounts.
  4. JuddHarris Win User

Forza Horizon 4

Hi I recently got Forza horizon 4 on the Xbox game pass. When my month expired I deleted the game. If I get Forza horizon 4 on disk, will my progress from the digital copy I got with the Xbox game pass transfer to the disk copy?
  5. Jhonkito Win User

Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

Hi ELIAS, my name is Jhon, and will be a pleasure help you

Unfortunately, you can't get your progress in Forza Horizon 5 from Game Pass on Steam. Progress in Forza Horizon 5 is tied to the platform you play on. If you play on Game Pass, your progress is saved on Microsoft servers. If you purchase the game on Steam, your progress is saved on Steam servers.

This means that if you play Forza Horizon 5 on Game Pass and then purchase the game on Steam, you'll have to start over from the beginning. You will not be able to transfer your progress from one platform to another.

For your reference, I have included some links where you can find more details about the information I am telling you and try to find a solution but it seems that it is not possible.

Credits to advisor Gerardo: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/2d975b9b-19d4-407b-83c7-4dca16c6b5b6

Credits to advisor Gerardo: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/dacce354-a520-46b6-a39f-bf60bbee089e

I hope the information I gave you has been useful, have a happy day.
  6. Hoskayra Win User

If I buy forza horizon 5 car pass on xbox will I be able to use it on pc aswell

Hi Bart, my name is oskayra, i'm glad with help you

Yes, if you buy the Forza Horizon 5 Car Pass on Xbox, you will be able to use it on the PC version of Forza Horizon 5 as well. This is because the Car Pass is a digital add-on that is linked to your Xbox account, so you can access it on any device that you use to play Forza Horizon 5 with your Xbox account.

For example, if you buy the Car Pass on Xbox and then download Forza Horizon 5 on PC through Xbox Game Pass, you will be able to see the Car Pass in your inventory and activate it. This will give you access to all of the cars in the Car Pass, regardless of whether you are playing on Xbox or PC.

This is a great way to get the most out of your Forza Horizon 5 experience, as you will be able to enjoy all of the same cars and content on both Xbox and PC.

Here are some additional things to keep in mind:

You will need to have an active Xbox Game Pass subscription in order to play Forza Horizon 5 on PC.
    You will need to be signed in to your Xbox account on both Xbox and PC in order to access your Car Pass.

I really hope your problem i have been helpful, have a nice day. Oskayra
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 progress transfer from old game pass account to new game pass account - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon progress

2. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  3. After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?

in XBoX on Consoles
    After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save all my progress from before?: After uninstalling forza horizon 5 I had to rebuy it. Will it save my progress from before? d09664e6-fd7e-445a-acea-c7df44884c34
  4. How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one

in XBoX on Windows
    How can I get my progress back on Forza horizon 3 from my old Xbox to my new one: I would like to know how to get my old progress back in Forza horizon 3 on my new xbox 07ad889e-ef54-48fb-8667-58854f178dae
  5. Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 progress lost after deleting and re-installing: i deleted fh5 a while ago, and when i installed it again i used the data avalable on the pc. when i launched fh5 though it started from scratch. But in the mesage centre -> daily payouts, i have...
  6. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  7. Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to transfer progress from forza horizon 4 to forza horizon 5?: At the moment I'm playing fh4 and I plan to switch to part 5, but will the cars be saved during the transition? There are many rare cars that it would be a shame to lose....
  8. Forza Horizon 4 progress lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 progress lost: recently reinstalled fh4 and when i launched the game it had me choose from two syncs old or newer and i unkowinlgy just picked newer. It started a new game as if i had never played before. after...
  9. Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Save File Replaced with one with 0 progress: Had a good save file, then booting a fresh install on a laptop it started a new game for whatever reason, and it seems it wrote that save to the Xbox cloud. Even on Xbox where the game had the old...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Progress Lost: I've come to terms with the fact that my progress in game is lost (I canceled a sync), but I've seen mentioned in other places that Forza may be able to somehow provide an inventory replacement....