Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started. 73039bbb-763f-4789-833d-8d16682d5ee7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Free Credit, Dec 23, 2023.

1. Free Credit
    Free Credit Guest

I installed FH5 from PC Gamepass service and tried to launch it but with no luck to get it started.

:)

Free Credit, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Daft Badger Win User

Xbox live

You'd have to buy the game on top.

Do you mean Forza 5 or Forza Horizon 5?

If you buy gamepass ultimate then that includes xbox live gold & access to 100's of games on gamepass,including Forza Horizon 5 if that's what you meant.

Forza 5 has been delisted now i think anyway.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I cant play forza 5 with game pass core

You can play forza horizon 5 if you own it

But if you only downloaded it via gamepass you don't own it

Forza horizon 4 is available though for core
  4. ET3rNi7Y GreeN Win User

What are some games everybody is interested in? and why

Gears 5, Forza Horizon 4. Buy 1 mounth of gamepass. Try to play the game
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Forza Horizon 5.

If I may ask, may I have the exact error messages/codes upon attempting to launch the game, please?

Also, does this error occur to other PC game pass games as well or just specifically to Forza Horizon 5 only?

Kindly confirm if your Windows PC has met the system requirements for Forza Horizon 5 according to this article: https://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/forza-horizon-5/20977

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Here are the Forza Horizon 5 System Requirements (Minimum):

CPU: Intel i5-4460 or AMD Ryzen 3 1200
    RAM: 8 GB
    VIDEO CARD: NVidia GTX 970 OR AMD RX 470
    DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4096 MB
    PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
    VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
    FREE DISK SPACE: 110 GB

Forza Horizon 5 Recommended Requirements:

CPU: Intel i5-8400 or AMD Ryzen 5 1500X
    RAM: 16 GB
    VIDEO CARD: NVidia GTX 1070 OR AMD RX 590
    DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 8192 MB
    PIXEL SHADER: 5.1
    VERTEX SHADER: 5.1
    FREE DISK SPACE: 110 GB

Please take your time and let me know the results once you're done.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. WayuRagwongsiri Win User

I have Error: 0x8007042b when launch Flight Simulation and Forza Horizon 5 via PC game pass.

I have this error when I try to launch Forza Horizon 5 and Flight Simulator. Launch Xbox app is fine.

This issue start at first time launch. I never play Forza and flight sim in my life.
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 on Gamepass not launching - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Gamepass

2. i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download...: i have purchase gamepass core, however i cant download forza horizon 4 but i can download halo 5. it says it is on the core catalogue- What’s the reason? 4bc4cbc0-f1f7-4e23-87f8-c8e107b919ea
  3. Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can i get my progress on forza horizon 5 from gamepass on steam?: I bought Forza Horizon 5 on Steam and I had previously played this game with Gamepass and I had a lot of progress and I would like to know if I can get my stuff because I just entered I put my...
  4. Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamepass Forza Horizon 5 PC "0x12c* error code: I installed Forza Horizon 5. But it says "The game locked". I kept getting same error. its "0x12c". Can someone help? 0030fae6-659b-4da0-9bb2-1c660804932b
  5. Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Online mode on Forza Horizon 5 not working with GamePass Console only: I just bought an Xbox Series S and signed the gamepass console, downloaded the Forza Horizon 5 but when I try to enter online in a convoy with my friends the game offers me to sing the gamepass...
  6. unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to play forza horizon 5 on gamepass pc game crashes as soon as i launch it same...: pc is fully updated subscription is running rtx 3050 laptop tried restarting on my college wifi so downloaded through vpn tried playing with vpn same results was able to play forza 4 other...
  7. Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant launch Forza Horizon 5 after installing through gamepass xbox app.: Everytime I try to launch it i get the error message 0x80070102 Anyone know of a fix? 047b4e42-0b1f-4b3a-aaca-87bd1ede5927
  8. I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 (PC Gamepass)

in XboX Insiders
    I have a problem with Forza Horizon 4 (PC Gamepass): I downloaded FH4, but when I tried to run it (for the first time) it stucked on the splash screen, then crashed. I'm trying to solve this issue. Event viewer says its error code is 0xc0000005. I...
  9. Can no longer play Forza horizon 5 with gamepass on Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can no longer play Forza horizon 5 with gamepass on Xbox?: I have been away for some time and today wanted to play Forza Horizon 5 again that i have access to with Game Pass for my Xbox one. The game starts and you get to the screen where you start the...
  10. Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 Slow Download on Xbox Gamepass: I've been trying to download Forza Horizon 5 many times through the Xbox app with Gamepass Ultimate but every time I try do download it starts of fast and then drops to 1MB-480KB, this isn't a...