FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Suvadip Maity, Jul 26, 2023.

1. FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

Hello, i got a new computer recently and i wanted to play some games from gamepass but they don't launch, mostly games with large file sizes, i've tried Craftopia which started working out of nowhere recently but Forza Horizon 5 isn't.

I have no clue what could be the cause apart from drivers or incompatible specs because i don't have any popular incompatibilities installed.

My GPU is RTX 3060 12gb

My CPU is Intel i711700F

I have 16 GB of RAM

My monitor is 1920x1080 and it is up to date

I've tried resetting and repairing my gaming services, the xbox app itself, and reinstalling the games aswell but it didn't work, all non-xbox app games on steam and other work perfectly, and on my older machine, it works just fine. Thanks in advance if somebody has a solution FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG... :) I have tried everyting but it dosent work shoes directx errors or crashes and freezez shows directx12 memory not enough also. also cache folder always gets popped up with 2 files one pcdx12 file when i play forza

:)

Suvadip Maity, Jul 26, 2023
  2. Almiri Khvan Win User

Logitech G923 Causing issues on Forza Horizon 5

Hey , bro, you fixed this lags and sound-lags in Forza Horizon 5? How? Please ask me, i am playing Forza Horizon 4 , but Forza Horizon 5 don't work with this wheel, i am sad:(
  3. Andrew Gutierrez1 Win User

Why is my snow runner keep crashing

I’m experiencing crashing with Snowrunner, Forza Horizon 5 and High on life. I’ve only gotten to play roughly 10 minutes then it crashes oftentimes completely shutting down my console. It’s gotten frustrating.
  4. Marian-Ionut Baltita Win User

Forza horizon 5 on pc

My game crashes when using DS4Windows for playing the game with the PS4 controller. Works for a few minutes/a while and after that it crashes no matter what I do. The game is so beautiful but that sucks. Why doesn't Microsoft allow the PS4 controller to work natively like other games do (Dirt 5, GRID, FIFA)? Because it's from the rival? I don't have money for a Xbox controller! ;(
  5. BeyBlox122 Win User

Long wait times in cloud gaming

Sometimes this happens to me when OG Fortnite was around it was over 200 minutes for me. Also, it sometimes likes to be over 200 minutes when I try to play Forza Horizon 5 when its supposed to be like 10 to 5 minutes.
  6. olive2311 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Crashing. Code: 0xc0000005

The game is crashing here with the same issue, also 32Gb of RAM, but it's the only game crashing that bad (sometimes it's crashing right after the splash screen..., sometimes when I drive for the first time when exiting the welcome page, sometimes after 5/10 minutes... very random).

Everything is up to date, so it's definitly in their ends.
Thema:

FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG...

1. FORZA HORIZON 5 NOT OPENING IF ITS OPENS CRASHES AFTER 5 MINUTES OF PLAYING. IT DOSENT LAG... - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON OPENING

2. Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does Forza Horizon 4 keep getting stuck when i open the pause menu on Xbox Series X?: I recently got a physical copy of FH4 on my Xbox Series X. Keep in mind I live in Lebanon, the internet is not too good and I usually just install physical copies and play the games offline...
  3. I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt...: I want to lfg forza horizon 5, but when i open game bar, widget the lfg. the game doesnt pop up for me. i reset my pc, signed in and out and nothing. if yk how to fix please help....
  4. Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Forza Horizon 4 open even though I own the disc?: I own the physical DVD for the Forza Horizon 4 game but do not have an Xbox Live subscription, so every time I try to play the game on my Xbox One, it won't even open, giving me an error and...
  5. Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 wont open on pc xbox app: So, a few days ago i downloaded FH5 and everything was fine up until a few days later when i saw that FH5 was really lagging my pc so i decided to just play it on Xbox Cloud Gaming and i wish i...
  6. hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    hi! every time i open forza horizon 5 my online and auction house and all that are restricted.: im over 18 and i have put all the privacy setting to the neeeded option. the online only works if i go to the settings an apply them. then i quit forza and restart it so them work again....
  7. My xbox don' t open forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My xbox don' t open forza horizon 5: My xbox doesn't open FH5 and crush. ffc1be35-52f9-4924-8f36-f984072be296
  8. Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cannot open Options on Forza Horizon 5: Hello, I am still waiting for your response, in re Horizon 5 on an Xbox one.. I cannot open my settings/accessibility feature, at all. This is despite watching many videos and reading about...
  9. I need help with an error that occurs whenever I try to open forza horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help with an error that occurs whenever I try to open forza horizon 5: the error code is (0x80070002). Whenever I try to launch forza horizon 5 it stops in the loading screen and says that something went wrong launching your game. please help...
  10. forza horizon 5 wont open on steam

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 5 wont open on steam: not sure whats goin on, but the game wont fully boot. ive tried restartin my pc, deletin and redownloadin the game, and installin the newest gpu drivers, but for some reason it will only load the...