Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i own the Xbox game pass for pc and i downloaded forza horizon 5, however when i launch the game everything goes perfect until the begin screen.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WillemVries, Nov 13, 2021.

1. WillemVries
    WillemVries Guest

So i own the Xbox game pass for pc and i downloaded forza horizon 5, however when i launch the game everything goes perfect until the begin screen. When i press enter to start the game it asks me to sign in with my xbox acount, when i completed that the game says 'SIGN-IN NEEDED You may not proceed without being signed in to a profile.' And yes i used the acount where i own FH5 on. If anyone has an fix for this issue please let me know.

:)

WillemVries, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

This could be an issue with the app! I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  3. WillemVries Win User

Hey, uhm so i downloaded another game to test if that would work but what i think is seeming the problem is that i can't login into an xbox live game.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Willem welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. Please check out this troubleshooting page! https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/games-apps/... Also be aware that Microsoft has acknowledged some known issues with the game! (Check the issues with games section)
  5. L4c3rd4 Win User

Forza horizon 5, wont go past preparing

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey RobertHood99, how are you today? Hope your'e well.

So, let's try this, first, make sure your windows and all its services are up to date:

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update;

Click Check for Updates;

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available;

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services.

Then try this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then restore, open the app and try again.

Then, try to uninstall and install the Xbox app. :)

If it still doesn't work you're going to uninstall the games services using a powershell command, then you're going to open the gamepass app, it will ask you to download and install the game services again :

In the windows search bar type Powershell > Right click and select open as administrator > Type the command: "get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-Appxpackage –allusers" > Wait for the process to finish and then restart the PC, then open your Xbox gamepass app, it will ask you to install the gaming services again, install it and try again.

If neither of those procedures works, try to restore your PC's OS via the ISO image tool, using that tool you will be able to maintain your installed games and files.

If you're using Windows 10:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

If you're using Windows 11:

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...
  6. lvnleysoul69 Win User

Forza Horizon 5 gets stuck on preparing and then cancles - Windows 11

This is what helped me and got Forza to download.
    1. Go into the Microsoft Store and search Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition.
    2. Next you want to click on Forza Horizon 5 Standard Edition and you want to click Install from the Xbox app.
    3. This will take you to the Xbox app and when it takes you to the Forza game scroll down and look at the tab named "Included in this bundle" And click Forza Horizon 5.
    4. This should take you to the regular Forza Horizon 5 game rather than the Standard Edition, And then you want to click install and this should download the game.

Hope this helps have a good day!
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 not going past begin screen - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon going

2. How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I make go the thrustmaster t80 488 in Forza Horizon 5: I can't use the wheel beceuse it says that is ill-matched with the game. I saw people using the same wheel as me in the same game today. How can I connect it? d8532e45-7840-4136-9bfc-855eb2236878
  3. Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 - all my context is gone, where did my cars, progress go?: I haven’t played in like 2-3 years. I turned it on for the first time since then and noticed all my progress is gone. I did some reading it somewhere it said the license expired. Does that mean...
  4. How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix forza horizon 4 car only going 16 km/h even on full gear and full acceleration: So I like to play Forza horizon 3 & 4, but recently my car stopped driving properly. Even on full acceleration and full gear. I have picture to show the problem, but that's about it. It's been...
  5. My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My forza Horizon 5 game doesn't get by the loading screen after hitting continue to go into...: Background: I have tried to get this game working for the pass few months. I have consistently had issues with my new computer getting this game specifically to work. I can get Steam games, Epic...
  6. installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get...: installed forza horizon 5 and fallout 76 today and when i go to launchh the games i get error codes(0x80070002) this specific code is for fallout 76 c7db3f18-2508-4c4c-bd90-195cb48bf7d6
  7. Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can't go to auction house or do car tunes on forza horizon 5: I can't go to the auction house or look for tunes for my car because it says "Access to user-generated content is restricted" I've looked into everything. My account is by itself, I do not have an...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 (Steam) crashes when go online

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 (Steam) crashes when go online: Hi everyone. So recently i couldn't get into Forza Horizon 4. I tried to reinstall it and started a new game (by this guide). At some point in autumn tutorial (after first free house) it crashed...
  9. Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version

in XBoX on Consoles
    Unable to go online (multiplayer) in forza horizon 4 Steam PC version: So yea i have been having this problem for a few months now and have yet to find a solution online or from the support team of horizon 4 cause it is said to be a xbox network issue, but when i...
  10. Forza horizon 5, wont go past preparing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5, wont go past preparing: i just bought the game pass to play forza, and i have not been able to install it at all, i have been doing research and tried everything i have seen so far, i have reinstalled the xbox pc app, i...