Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I just recently (last hour) purchased Forza Horizon 5, and I cannot login. Heres what happens, I launch the game through Steam, that's where I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JustinZarn, Apr 9, 2022.

1. JustinZarn
    JustinZarn Guest

I just recently (last hour) purchased Forza Horizon 5, and I cannot login.

Heres what happens,

I launch the game through Steam, that's where I bought it
    The game starts, splash loading screen shows up
    I am prompted to login with the usual Microsoft branded login popup, and I am given the option to login with my usual <redacted> MS/Xbox account
    when I click that account to login, the screen wipes to the left, and the same screen wipes in from the right as if it completely ignored my selection

I have tried to reset my password using my 2fA authenticator and still the same result happens

I have confirmed that I am able to login to the xbox.com site with the same account with no problems

I also own a few other MS store games. like MS Flight Sim 2020 and I can launch those and connect with no problems

Is the issue that I bought it through steam? If that's the case I can easily refund and buy through the MS store, otherwise idk **** is wrong with this particular login experience.

Please help I just wanna game Forza Horizon 5 MS Acct Login :)

:)

JustinZarn, Apr 9, 2022
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: