FORZA HORIZON 5 MONEY LOST PLEASE HELP

Discus and support FORZA HORIZON 5 MONEY LOST PLEASE HELP in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I had left my xbox opened overnight with the game opened and when i returned i collected all my cars from the actions and i received the money at... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by King666Sway, Jan 5, 2023.

1. King666Sway
    King666Sway Guest

I had left my xbox opened overnight with the game opened and when i returned i collected all my cars from the actions and i received the money at first. But when i restart the game because it didn't let me play online., all my money and cars dissapeard. ( With the money i did and a tuning to a car ) The money in total that i had collected were around 2 milion. Please check the bag and let me know

:)

King666Sway, Jan 5, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hello King666Sway,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well.

It really is important for us to get this worked on so you can get back to what you are doing. However, It would be more beneficial if we raise this concern directly to the Forza Support Team, and since you’ve reached us first, we’ll ensure that your time is worth it by guiding you to the right direction where you can achieve your desired resolution. We would like to provide you this link where you can submit your concern to the Forza Support Team. We are positive that you’ll get more relevant information and best resolution to your concern.

Please see: I've lost all my progress, what do I do? – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)

Submit a request – Forza Support (forzamotorsport.net)
  3. PWL Faded Win User

ONLY 8 PEOPLE?!?!?

forza horizon is hands down a bad game. in horizon sure they are running a new server but they completely lost the point and physics of the forza franchise. if you want a freeroam game buy need for speed or test drive. i just think forza horizon was a waste
    of money by the forza company. at least they are making forza 5 for the 360 and one
  4. XBF Steven R Win User

Lost Bid Money

Hey there Tinderbox!

Sorry to hear that you lost your in-game money for Forza Horizon 4's server issue.

Being that this is concerning in-game currency, it would be best to contact the developers and see if there's anything that they can do about the matter and that money.

When you get a chance, visit their support at
    Forza Horizon 4 support

Hope this information was helpful.

Thanks!
  5. Christopher Oliveira Win User

I migrated my Mojang account to Microsoft, and the email I used to migrate the account is now prompting me to create a new minecraft account

This just happened to me. I also lost Forza Horizon 5 deluxe edition
  6. SwordofWhedon Win User

Unable to activate Forza Horizon 2 digital code

That is correct.

Forza Horizon 3, now also delisted was the first one to have a PC version

You can use the money to purchase Forza Horizon 4 or 5.
Thema:

1. FORZA HORIZON 5 MONEY LOST PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - FORZA HORIZON MONEY

2. In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    In forza horizon 5 none of my money or cars saved and I didnt get any of it back: My forza didnt save CARS WHEN I OPENED IT FORZA HORIZON 5 6dd234fd-a7e9-4ad0-ba9d-ca6fa7ddd93f
  3. forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money

in XBoX on Windows
    forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money: forza horizon 4 account lost all my cars and money stuck in tutorial screen with no money and online lock my account name is FrankySpore1668 534beb5b-dcb0-44ed-83fd-fc656fb0160e
  4. Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon doesent work i hope for an answer beacuse i just spent my last money to play...: hi today i bought xbox game pass again just to play forza then i played for like 20min then i closed it as usual but when i started it i needed to update so i did it then when i logged back it...
  5. Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 Instant Money: Hi, dears, Yesterday I found another way to make millions quickly. For this tip works, you have to have CR 150.000 and at least 15 skill points. Follow the steps: Go to the Autoshow and then...
  6. Forza Horizon 4 How to Get Money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 4 How to Get Money: Hello guys, So there are several ways to make money on the Forza Horizon 4. Do Races like Goliath, Titan, Kraken, etc, This type of races will give you a lot of money and influence. Super...
  7. return money for forza horizon 3 deluxe-edition

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    return money for forza horizon 3 deluxe-edition: return money for forza horizon 3 deluxe-edition 3375fab9-2afb-4779-88f5-ae6b54331c81
  8. Верните деньги за игру Forza Horizon 4 [Translation-Return the money for ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Верните деньги за игру Forza Horizon 4 [Translation-Return the money for ...: Не оправдала ожидания ,очееееень много багов ,пожалуйста верните деньги -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
  9. Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Accidently Bought some tokens on Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox One, but didn't have money: I Accidentally bought 100 tokens on Forza Horizon 2 without any money or cards put in my account and it went through, is going to take $1 from my account when I put in any money or what?!?! please...
  10. Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Lost alot of money on forza horizon 3 and i dont know why: i was playing forza and i was about to buy a vehicle with my 820k and for some reason my money went down to 33k i have not puchased the vehicle as i have checked my garage several times and...