Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I finally received my limited edition Forza horizon 5 controller and it came with the game add-on code, i added it to my Microsoft store... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ELLDOT, Nov 13, 2021.

1. ELLDOT
    ELLDOT Guest

Hello,

I finally received my limited edition Forza horizon 5 controller and it came with the game add-on code, i added it to my Microsoft store account hoping that it would work because my Xbox and steam accounts are linked but i didn't receive the stuff I'm suppose to. Is there a way i can get the items that come with the game add-on?

:)

ELLDOT, Nov 13, 2021
  2. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition controller code

The car is only available for MS Store versions:

"This limited edition controller also comes with exclusive Forza Horizon 5 in-game digital goodies that are only redeemable on the Xbox and Microsoft stores (not available on Steam)."

https://support.forzamotorsport.net...55-Forza-Horizon-5-Limited-Edition-Controller

Edit: Thought I'd seen something mentioned recently about this on the Forza forum. This is a quote from ManteoMax who is a Community Manager:

"This promotion is for Xbox/Windows only - redeeming the code will only add the car to your Xbox install.
    Also note this is a one-time gift DLC, which places the car directly in your garage but does not add it to the Autoshow. If you remove the car from your garage it cannot be added back.

We're reviewing this promotion along with the previous one for the Limited Edition Controller to address the issue of Steam users being excluded."

That was in a topic discussing the Limited Edition car you get from buying OPI products (nail polish and whatnot)...however, as the last line notes, they are reviewing things regards to Steam users...whether that results in anything is debatable but it's possible

Page 4, Post 4:

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/turn10_postst173488p4_New-2017-Ford-GT-OPI-Edition.aspx?=
  3. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

If the code is for Xbox, you will only be able to use this content on your console or PC but using the game version from the Microsoft Store.
  4. Francia J. Win User

Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition controller code

Hi Tychotieges, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

For in-game items, you will be needing to reach out to Forza Support because there is a big chance that the promotion is only available for the Microsoft Store version but don't worry, you can check and validate on Forza Support here: https://support.forzamotorsport.net/hc/en-us/re...
  5. gamerchic1 Win User

VIP Membership restricted to one profile -- problems

My husband and I had the same issue. We both play Forza but I was the one who scanned the code so I got all the VIP and Limited Edition content and he got nothing. :( It's really upsetting considering that we paid a lot of money to get the Limited Edition.

On the Forza website they have a page to redeem one on-disc car if you OWN the Limited Edition, not if you are a vip, just if you OWN the Limited Edition and he can't even access that!

It's not a good setup.
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Forza Horizon 5 pre-order on Steam

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Limited Edition Controller Code Redeem For Steam Edition - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Limited

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 5 favorite tune limit.: I wanted to know whether there is a limit in Favorite tune. I know there is limit of saving 500 tunes in MY TUNES. But note sure whether it also counts in Favorite tune or not....
  9. 地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    地平线4和地平线5纷纷遭受限制 (Forza Horizon 4 and 5 limit me to play): [img] [img] 我已经年满18周岁,凭什么限制我啊?告诉我解决办法。 I'm 18 years old. Why am I still restricted from playing the game? Please tell me the solution. [ *** Moved from Chinese (zh-hans) Community by Microsoft...
  10. Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Parential control limit multiplayer gameplay Forza Horizon 3 but never set up a parent?: Hello, I have recently bought Forza Horizon 3 on my microsoft account and works (finally) perfectly. Now, I want to play forza online ofcourse, but I can't. It has to do something with parential...