Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by TP80, Jul 17, 2023.

1. TP80
    TP80 Guest

Hi, yesterday my friend purchased the Lamborghini Hurracan single car DLC as gift for me, the message came through into my email, and xbox app on my PC, i pressed redeem code, then went into Horizon 5 and I cant find the car anywhere, I went into Autoshow found the car, clicked it and it takes me to a screen where I have 3 options of purchasing, I click 'Single car' which then opens up my steam account and wants me to pay $4.50.

I went back into my xbox app, and it now says the code has been redeemed, where is my Lambo?

He's on an Xbox and Im on PC, I dont know if this maters though?

Any help is appreciated

:)

2. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response. If you want to play the game Forza Horizon 5 on the Xbox app, you will need to purchase the Xbox game version on the Microsoft Store:

https://www.xbox.com/en-us/games/store/Forza-Ho...

Since you have purchased the game on Steam, you can only play it on the Steam Launcher. You won't be able to find your Steam games on the Xbox app library as they have their respective launchers.

Remember that Steam and Xbox PC are 2 different gaming clients.
  3. TP80 Win User

Thanks for the reply

I purchased the game on Steam, and when i launch the desktop icon its opens steam, I cant even find the game in my xbox app library, how do i launch it in there
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey there!

Nice to meet you! I'm Darhyl, an Independent Advisor. I'm sorry you are experiencing this on your missing DLC. I am here to help.

I just want to clarify, do you play the game Forza Horizon 5 on Steam or Xbox app PC?

If you are playing the game on Steam and the codes you have redeemed was on Xbox app PC, I'm afraid you won't be able to use your DLC on Steam.

Steam is a different launcher separate from Xbox services and requires its own keys similar to Epic Games and Rockstar and their respective launchers.

You will be able to use the DLC if you play Forza Horizon 5 by signing into your Microsoft account where you have redeemed the codes through the Xbox app launcher.

Thank you for your time. I hope you have a great day!

Reference link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. IntenseJames Win User

Games for Gold August what 2 games will we be getting for free on Xbox Live Gold exactly in August?

Skyrim would be awesome they should give us Forza Horizon for free since Forza 5 is coming out on the Xbox One it would be a smart move promotion and DLC wise
  6. makinmagic3-F9C21CB9 Win User

First Forza Horizon details, screenshots go live.

Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 Lamborghini DLC - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Lamborghini

2. "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Consoles
    "there was an error communicating with the server" - Forza Horizon 5: For the past 10 months, I've been unable to play fh5 multiplayer (auction house works though but not horizon life or eliminator). I believe that it is because of my Teredo state which I cannot fix...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Error

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 Error: Hey The problem im having with forza is that I would get into forza, and usually players would come up and I would be in horizon life, I see npcs so I come to my pause menu to see im in horizon...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forza Horizon 5 can't load cloud safe file.: Hello I already tried everything thats out on the internet for getting my cloudsafefile back but nothing works. I would like to have a contact from somebody that could help me to get that sorted...
  5. Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Will the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel work on Forza Horizon 5?: I just bought the Thrustmaster T128 racing wheel and I downloaded Forza Horizon 5. I do not have my wheel yet but I have been doing research and cant find anything that says Forza Horizon 5...
  6. Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5

in XBoX on Windows
    Why doesnt the xbox login window when launching Forza Horizon 5: I have attached an image and video of the issue in question, I have tried just about everything to fix it. Any help would be appreciated. https://youtu.be/_BFy4IPm5k8...
  7. I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten

in XBoX on Windows
    I have lost all of my forza horizon 5 progress. I think its overritten: Today I lost all my FH5 progress i think it has been overitten I play on a xbox series x. b900e3f9-ffb6-4948-938f-3ff603e336a3
  8. lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lamborghini #63 gift forza horizon 3 not downloading: received a very nice lamborghini #63 squadra corse huracan LP 620-2 super trofeo 2015 as a gift and it does not download. Plus I can't delete it from my garage or auction it off because I can't...
  9. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug: I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? 5d0d371b-3e89-4104-8aca-224577263ba5
  10. Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza horizon 3 lamborghini huracan bug: I can't removed the lamborghini huracan car of my garage Someone was able to remove it??? a8873801-f7ce-42cc-9245-33204b546bb5