Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix 20440fb8-56c8-4281-bde4-a91757993724 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LEC JR1441, Dec 20, 2022.

1. LEC JR1441
    LEC JR1441 Guest

Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix

:)

LEC JR1441, Dec 20, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

3. Nursemorph Win User

4. Gurnaharsingh Win User

Forza Horizon 5: "The forza horizon profile you are trying to load is no longer available"

support, https://aka.ms/Forza support forza horizon 5 error code e:10cd-f please fix this problem help me
  5. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  6. Pavel Zagorodniy Win User

Forza Horizon 5

Hi bought the game forza horizon 5 premium edition player for 5 days then accidentally deleted it then downloaded it again and the problem popped up that I did not have a valid profile and Error E:1047-0 what needs to be done to play again
Thema:

1. Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon INVALID

2. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had...
  3. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: Dear Forza Horizon Admin, or everyone's here I ask for help as soon as possible to help me regarding the problems that have occurred to my account in the last 1 month, I used up my internet quota...
  5. an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5: I restarted my Xbox about 6 times and un-installed the game 3 times now and I keep getting the same error code which isn’t cool when u pay for the game & I keep getting an INVALID PROFILE code...
  6. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0: I am so very sad this is happening for some unknown, and, on the support site, unanswered reason. I do not want to start a new save. I have reset several times, synced forever, and gotten the very...
  8. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4: I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...