Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

Discus and support Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Lasha Absandze, Nov 30, 2023.

1. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

I have two FH5 (microsoft) accounts, old one is abandoned I restarted my progress by creating new account when I get bored because I've been playing this game since the release day I had everything and there was no new content/cars getting added in FH5 at that time. 2 days ago I decided that I wanted to log back on my old account to see my old progress, old tune setups and old cars that I had in my garage. logged out from XBox windows application logged in with my old email opened FH5 pressed START GAME and then sign out when game loaded, I logged in with my old account and got that error, tried logging back on my main (new) account, logged out from XBox application, opened up the game but when I press START GAME it just gives me this error I cant access "sign out" button that should be shown after pressing START GAME. I'm steam user, I deleted FH5 save files and disabled cloud save, cant get FH5 to ask me to log on my another account, reinstalled FH5 opened it up with whole new config and steam cloud save disabled, still logged in on old account which is not available (I dont know why) and cant access "sign out" button, opened up the game in offline mode it still somehow manages to log me on account that is disabled even though I have all the save files from FH5 steam folder deleted and I am not connected to network. HELP!

:)

Lasha Absandze, Nov 30, 2023
  2. MOODE99 Win User

Profil non valide Forza Horizon 4 [Translate] Invalid Profile Forza Horizon 4

Bonjour,

Lorsque je lance Forza Horizon 4 sur Xbox One X, la synchronisation des données pour Forza Horizon 4 s'effectue. Arrivée 99%, la synchronisation s'arrête et le message suivant apparaît : "profil non valide. Le profil Forza Horizon que vous essayez de
    charger n'est plus disponible. Pour plus d'informations, Veuillez visiter https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave code erreur : E:47-0"

Quelqu'un t- il déj eu Le même problème et pourrais m'aider? Merci d'avance

[Translate by Mod]

Hello

When I launch Forza Horizon 4 on Xbox One X, data syncs for Forza Horizon 4. At 99%, the sync stops and the following message appears: "invalid profile. The Forza Horizon profile you're trying to load is no longer available. For more information, please
    visit https://aka.ms/FH4GameSave error code: E:47-0"

Has anyone ever had the same problem and could help me? Thanks in advance
  3. dempup Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Error E-47(invalid profile)

Hi Aleyoda05.

This solution has worked for some users

Open folder:

"C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.SunriseBaseGame_8wekyb3d8bbwe\SystemAppData\wgs"

Then in the "wgs" folder I found a "t" folder and a folder with a long name with digits. Delete or move elsewhere these 2 folders. Now the folder "wgs" is empty.

Log off your account in the Xbox app. Log in again. Run Forza Horizon 4 and wait for the servers to restore your data up to 100%. At the end of the process you'll find everything. At least this is
    what happened to me. I really hope these will be helpful for you all. Have a nice day :)

Hope that can solve your issue.
  4. Aleyoda05 Win User

Forza Horizon 4: Error E-47(invalid profile)

Thank you Dempup!

Sadly, the error that I get is the same, just like the cloud profile has been corrupted somehow...

:-(
  5. XBF Brad A Win User

Por prevención...[Translation-For prevention ...]

Hello Franzo,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you have an issue with an error. This error is strictly related to your profile. This error is a Forza error. Unfortunately, there is no back up of cloud saves. We recommend reaching
    out to the
    Forza forums
    for further assistance. If a save file is corrupt there is nearly impossible to recover. Here is a Forza link on the error and with an answer what to do.

https://forums.forzamotorsport.net/...Code-E-47-0-Invalid-Profile--PLEASE-HELP.aspx

Thanks,

Brad
  6. AGGA23 Win User

forza horizon 4 Error Code E:47-0 (invalid profile) in PC

I got this code today E:47-0 (invalid profile) i don't know what to do now can someone help me?
    This solved the problem for me

https://www.reddit.com/r/forza/comments/i9nm47/forza_horizon_profile_no_longer_available_fh4_pc/
Thema:

Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

1. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b - Similar Threads - Forza Horizon Invalid

2. forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    forza horizon 3 invalid profile issue xbox series s: I'm having an issue, I recently got a new xbox series s and have set it up. I started forza horizon 3 to play and it syncs my data, but then it says that it's an invalid profile. I've attached a...
  3. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-b: Dear Forza Horizon Admin, or everyone's here I ask for help as soon as possible to help me regarding the problems that have occurred to my account in the last 1 month, I used up my internet quota...
  4. Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19: Forza Horizon 5 INVALID PROFILE Error Code E:7-19 How to fix 20440fb8-56c8-4281-bde4-a91757993724
  5. an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5

in XBoX Accessibility
    an INVALID PROFILE problem with Forza horizon 5: I restarted my Xbox about 6 times and un-installed the game 3 times now and I keep getting the same error code which isn’t cool when u pay for the game & I keep getting an INVALID PROFILE code...
  6. Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Forza 5 PC - XBOX Store - Invalid Profile - The Forza Horizon Profile you are trying to...: Hello, so i re installed forza 5 on PC (XBOX Store) and after the sync i got this error and cannot play. [img] d73917f2-54e1-4b59-a172-3dba1593d5ac
  7. Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0

in XBoX Accessibility
    Forza Horizon 5 Invalid Profile E:176f-0: I am so very sad this is happening for some unknown, and, on the support site, unanswered reason. I do not want to start a new save. I have reset several times, synced forever, and gotten the very...
  8. E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    E:47-0 (invalid profile) on forza horizon 4: I have been experiencing the problem on my windows 10 since yesterday. I've tried uninstalling it 4 times. I've tried installing on another hard drive. I've tried to reset my new computer and it...
  9. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled...: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...
  10. Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled

in XBoX on Windows
    Forza Horizon 4 Invalid Profile Error E:47-0 and Xbox PC Offline Permissions Disabled: Few days ago, I opened my Forza Horizon 4 and came across with Invalid Profile Error Code E:47-0. With a quick research, I found an article of official Forza Support dedicated to this issue. I...